THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 22, 2010

After Long Hiatus.. =P

eah, that's quite a long time not blog about myself. Too busy on many things recently, and sometimes I also quite lazy.. Then become so long time not blogging about myself.. XP

After so much cosplay events, exams, study, even working.. Now I have a lot of planning and things wanna do at this year.

1st is about studying. Now these 2 years is quite critical years for me, so.. Gambatte for me la.. =D

2nd is about cosplay. Yeah as in right, I have lot of planning for this year. So permanently I have these plan for this year:
--> Daichi - Blazer Drive
--> Nogami Ryotaro(Momotaros version) - Kamen Rider Den-O
--> Sakurai Yuuto(Deneb version) - Kamen Rider Den-O
--> Nago Keisuke - Kamen Rider Kiva
--> Terui Ryu - Kamen Rider W
--> Hirako Shinji(Vizard version) - Bleach
--> Gray Fullbuster- Fairy Tail

Now this time, the superhero show characters are more than anime characters for my planning. Because I feel like.. Superhero characters now are more difficult to let people recognize, especially Kamen Rider series since not everyone know about this tokusatsu series in here. Most people will know sentai or we know in western - Power Rangers.. lol..

And some of character are quite challenging for me, like Den-O characters, one is very garang(having fierce face, lol. XP), another one is too happy and peaceful. Very contradict right..? I try to do well for these character since I have to do photoshoot and performances for these characters. Another 2 are 753(Nago-san, in Japanese, 7=na, 5=go, 3=san. lol.. XD) and Terui Ryu. Nago Keisuke is quite easy to get his clothes, just the Ixa belt need to find la.. Hope I can find that. About Terui Ryu.. Coz his character will be shown at this weekend, so I stil need to see how's his characteristics, and I might want to do as him coz he looked.. Kakkoi for me.. lol.. And also I plan for buy the Accel driver already and I waiting for quotation only, hope it will arrive to me and I can potray the character, then you all will see.. Some "lol" moments for me already.. LOL.. XDD

For anime one, Blazer Drive will be 1st one since the costume arrived already, then Bleach and Fairy Tail still in progress.. Hope will go well too.. XP

Anyway, I will be going to Singapore next week for their cosplay event - SOY'B'. It mean Start of Year, and it's 3rd year since SOY and SOY'A'. So you know what's "B" mean la.. lol.. About more than 9 years not going Singapore.. Miss that place already.. Can't wait to go.. XD

Ok stop at here and will continue in someday.. See ya.. XD

0 comments: