THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Content..?

My feeling is upside down again.

Not only because of the exam is coming soon, but also I read my good friend's blog. And now I understand why...

I mean, since May, there's a lot of things happen through my eyes. And this isn't changed as what I know during ACGC or earlier... I really feel depressed...

I know that I nearly go crazy because of that person, but I still can't put down, just because I have GREAT sense that that person need someone to comfort. I don't know how to face right now since that person quite ignore me...

Seriously, a lot of things happened. And the gap between us is going bigger and bigger. Doesn't that person sense that..? I think that person should know that if that person still think that me as friend. Sigh. =/

I know I talk like fucker, but it's the truth. I want to make our friendship well to a friend, but I got a repay as that! And it's not 1st time for me, but countless times!! Not only that person, bt many of my "friends". =/

Really, I'm not in good mood today. I know that my friend can let down about that person, but I CAN'T DO THAT! It just like I betray myself, you know...

Damn... That's not I really want to see...

Hope our friendship can go back as 1st time we met... ='(

0 comments: