THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Back again!! XD

Yeah, just write short things before I might go MIA again. XP

I still on doing for GACC trips blog and Anicom one, but somehow, my GACC trips blog was messed up!! I need to redo again, maybe will let you all know on early of Oct, maybe... =P

Anicom one, maybe will do combine one(since it's 4 weeks), also will go ready at Oct, too... XP

I was invited by Singapore cosplay friends to do Naruto photoshoot over there!! But it's at 31 Oct... Also as normal gathering at Sunway... But I still not sure can go to Singapore since I haven't do my passport due to low fund, and many reasons... Sigh, I just give my friend at Singapore a tentative confirm. =P

I know some people might talk about going to AFA at Suntec City, Singapore, and I CAN GO OVER THERE!! WHEEEEE~~~~~~!!! XDXD

Seriously, I can go over there for 1st day, that's Saturday, but 2nd day still can't confirm yet. Sigh. =P

And another thing, I will go there alone since I will come from my brother's house at JB, so maybe we have to do like... "hide and seek" and do like "OH! I found you!! LOL... XD" (What am I talking about, lol. XP)

Anyway, also booked with some people at Singapore to do 1st meetup, since we just plain talk in MSN or SGCafe, and AFA also my 1st time to go. lol. =P

Hope myself can go for both days, please... lol. XD

Ok stop here first... Continue my study first... Now in lazy mode... XP

0 comments: