THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 14, 2009

My another time live outside...

I will be leaving tomorrow to Melaka for another biggest ACG event in Malaysia - GACC, at MMU Melaka.

Today just wash the car and double check my stuffs, and later will having class, then will heading to PJ area to hanging around, then at evening will go to Yuki's house to take wigs for helping her COD.

Yeah I'm not kidding. I really help her for sending the wigs at GACC tomorrow.

Lazy a bit... Tell them to take wigs from me. Not I chase for them. I don't do "leceh" thing, ok... XP

Then do last thing - Helping my friends to double confirm their order about wigs. Hehe. I can "molest" their wigs... No la, those not mine, cannot do like that... Rosak then I have to responsible la... XP

Will ask for somebody to give money first so I have some fund for going to there tomorrow. Yeah the toll fees. My father just added the oil yesterday. Yeah!! XP

See some of you on tomorrow!! XDD

0 comments: