THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Daicon in Gameaxis!!

Yeah, you not see anything wrong, but Daicon was reported in this month's Gameaxis Unwired magazine!!

Yeah, I bought on yesterday. =P

And for this time, it reported about 6 pages, including 3 pages about Chihara Minori's interview and other things about her.

Just let you all have a look some scans from Gameaxis magazine.
This is the first page.

Here's second page. The top big pic is said that those are dedicated Chihara Minori fans who flew all the way from Japan. Can you imagine that? If you really like an artist as idol, you will go along his or her way up, and those people already proved themselves that they are!! XD
Daicon gallary with the results for certain competition that organised at Daicon. Me is on that pic!!

Really!! Can you see me?
Ewww...

Still cannot see ke...?

Just scroll down...












Scroll again...











Here it is!!
Me in between Rayray and Azusa, as Naruto on 2nd day(as I mentioned in previous blog).

I feel myself... ok la... Still can see one. XP

(don't know that the another one will "piak" me after look at this or not... XP)



Oh yeah, not forget about Chihara Minori's Q&A section appearance!! XD But at that time I went back already since not really interested about that. lol. Don't ask me why... Lazy to explain... Because I will give you VERY LAME reason one. XP

Beat!! Can you see yourself on this pic!! Hahahahahaha!!! Mario take pic for Chihara Minori!! XD

Yeah, I told him yesterday in MSN, and he nearly fainted... XP



As this(Adapted and edited a bit XP), midnight time... XP



shawn_kazu: but saw you in SO RANDOM pic at Chihara's Q&A section XD
shawn_kazu: I wanna laugh XDXD
Beatbox: =_=
Beatbox: i buat ape?
Beatbox: korek hidung?
Beatbox: omg
shawn_kazu: Mario take pic for Chihara Minori!! XD
shawn_kazu: Epic sial XD
Beatbox: owhhhhh...while sitting
Beatbox: eyh?
shawn_kazu: standing la
Beatbox: whut!!!!!!!!omg
Beatbox: omg
Beatbox: omg
Beatbox: (faint)
Beatbox: (shoot) tomoro must buy!! Remind me!!!!!




I think he buy on today right... Later will check back with him... XP
Ok la, will arranged and pack my stuff soon... Then Saturday have energy to Melaka and attend GACC!!

Go to GACC!! XD

0 comments: