THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Say hi to "long time no see" shopping mall...

I quite a long time not going through the shopping mall at Bukit Bintang area for few months already, so I think today is the best day to go since quite boring for today.

Just now morning I online FB at school, and got Beat's shoutout that he would like going to Time Square... Then I think for a while that... "Quite long time not going there, why don't we have meetup and talking over there?" Then I asked Beat to meetup. However he said that maybe for a while since he just give something to Akiko. Oh ok... Then I just not said much, after having my tutorial class till 12pm, I drove to Time Square... Say hello back to Bukit Bintang area... XP

After arrive, then I went for window shopping... Look some toy figure at 5th floor and 7th floor... Some of them are really nice, but see the price... OH MY GOODNESS... That's totally out of my expection... Better just look and say goodbye to the figures... XP

Why I said like that?

Give an example.

If I not mistaken, there's a 12-inch-KR Den-O figure at 7th floor, it costed about RM900++ like that... I just like "wow" in my mind... Except I'm the millionare, or I really can't afford that... *orz*

It's ok... Don't think about Den-O right now, coz I have project to become Diend(maybe some of you might think that he's such ugly, but I felt that he's so unique, lol. XP), however not really as Diend la, cosplay as Kaito Daiki is enough for me la... That's for next year one... XP

I think I talked to other thing once again. Ok back to topic. XD

Then I ate something, and want going to arcade to play para para... Then someone played for it, so I take a look for other things... And I saw Beat played behind the para para machine! Still, he's too obvious that made me easily recognize - the headphone. lol. XP

*poked him*

He quite surprised to see me, coz we were not contacting each other at morning just now. He playing something like drum right...?(but that's not a real drum, that like... Bass game like that... Seriously, I really don't know about that. lol. XP) He said that waiting for Akiko, then I just play para para for waiting Akiko. lol. XP

About I danced till 8th song, and also my final song, Akiko arrived to arcade, and she praised me that have a good dance for para para. Malu la... I not really great, just a normal dancer. lol. XP

Then all of us going to foodcourt at 10th floor... And talked much over there... Including our "spoilers" during upcoming GACC and some other events... Hehehe, cannot said, that's our secret... Except one of us said it, then I will "bongkar(spoil out)" the whole secret. lol. XP

Then there's also some people that we familiar came too... Like Shawn(yeah, another "me", no la, that's another one la XP), Zend and Aoshi. Talking everything bullshit over there. XP

Yeah, about 3.30pm, all of us went back...

Meetup is short, but at least already burn out the boring time of mine. It's worth for myself.

Hope I can do something like this again if I have lot of time for somedays. XP

0 comments: