THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 8, 2009

What's next for me?

lol, a simple random post. Just for fun, and no harm for anyone. lol. XD

Just have some thought about doing some very fun cosplay in this few weeks or month, so I gonna try to "open my mind" and make the characteristics well.

Oh yeah I also have thought about... I just did 2 versions of Naruto, so why don't I do some other versions, too?

First, I will do Naruto Movie 3 one in random event. But I got problem. Major problem.

I think all of you will laugh on me if I say like that.

My height is about 180cm, but I gonna to do in 144cm character!! WTH..?

That's about 36cm differences, you know... SUCH BIG DIFFERENCES. -____-

You can't call me to do like, if the character is higher than your actual height, you add the height of boots; if shorter, you can't call me to "cut" the leg like that gua... DAMN IT. Boo. XP

Will see how first. lol. XD

Another version is Sunao no Niji one, that's one of ending song, suit/formal version. Since there's a cosplay ball in JB at end of August, maybe will wear as that to there since we gonna to wear a bit "formal". lol. XP

I can get the blazer from my brother one, just gonna borrow the black tie from other first... Lazy to buy for myself first, since maybe not wear in everytime. lol. XP



Ok want to go out to buy some cosplay thingy right now, will post later some good news for me over here. Hehe.

Dattebayo!! XDXD

0 comments: