THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, August 7, 2009

Helping is a good thing, you know...

Yesterday I watched G.I Joe at GSC 1 Utama. That's quite an epic movie, although not really like some parts of very amusing "whistling" moments... lol.

Ok that's not the main point I want to talk. Before I watched the movie, I went to say hi to Misaki at his shop. Then Misaki was a bit... Frasturated about he can't go to GACC coz there's his worker "indirectly grabbed" his holiday for GACC. So he asked me for helping him to take some of his friends going together at Sat morning during GACC. Since I still have 1-2 seats left(coz I have 1 person unconfirmed), so I agree to help him. And I felt bad that his situation, but can't help about that... Nevermind, I can help him as what I can do. That's my way.

He also checked with me about certain thing for GACC, and I quite ok with that... My car will be "much heavy" lo... People have to pay extra oil fee to me... Hehehe... XP

Ok, will awaiting for any news from him regarding that.

Don't know why, I just can't stop smiling after this. Coz maybe got some people that I known?

Not sure, just a maybe. lol. XP

Hope my performance at GACC will go more epic than other events. Hopefully... XD

0 comments: