THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Exam in 2 days later... -_-'''

I won't say I hate exam, because it's a part of procedure to see our result of studying.(Although I'm the one who don't like exam, lol. =P)

My mood of taking exam is something... Like this(very "normal" expression):

For me, just having relax mind, and don't let's other peoples' anxiety interrupt your mind. That's the important point. Or you will be more anxious when you're having the exam.(sweat... it's like the scene about... Naruto don't need to take exam but get many recongizes by many people, but for us? Sigh, need to take many tasks so can get some credits from other peoples. lol, maybe I not talk like reality but I just take the example. Oh I not mention about cosplayers, lol... XP)

Just hope myself will go well on exam la... Gambatte and Go! Go! Go!(I think one of cosplayers told me like that, I forgot who told me about this... Never mind, lol. =D)

0 comments: