THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Boring moment

Yeah as you know, I'm having my final exam. However some of you might think that "why I still can update my stuff? Am I really no need to study?" No, it's because I need to wait for few days to take my next paper. Not like other colleges/universities. So sometimes while I do my revision, I also will make myself relax. Because I will not doing like some people who really study like hell. That's not my style of my studies. And I more prefer that doing revision individual rather than with group(except discussion) because I will feel like... Something will push really hard and become preasure. So sometimes when I do my revision alone my face expression will do something like this(esspecially when I see some questions that I not understand):

I really do this!! Sometimes I really do on the mirror to release my stress from my tired revision.(maybe some of you might think I'm gone crazy, lol) And I really hope that my exam will end soon, but I need to wait until 11th of May!! lol, that's really kill me. However after 11th of May I can do my preparation for another cosplay event - C2AGE at HELP University College. lol, indeed you may think like I really busy, but I will try to make myself really relax and without stress. Because I have too much regret moments in before... So hope myself happy, and you all, too! =D

0 comments: