THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Daicon roadshow and gathering meetup

Yeah, I went for Daicon roadshow at 1 Utama at 1 & 2 May. I prefer call it as "gathering" rather than "cosplaying", because I didn't cosplay at there(although nearly wanted to cosplay just now, lol. XP)

Ok let's talk about 1st of May. I came on 12pm, but I really, really can't find any parking place on that time... Maybe because of public holiday? Yeah maybe. But I still can manage to find parking at 5th floor. lol. That's too high. XP

Ok that's not the main point that I want to say about, as I arrive the Daicon booth, my first reaction is...

TOO SMALL LA!!!! XO

I thought maybe like a bit of ACG promo, but it just like a little booth, even smaller than GACClite one. That's a bit of dissapointed for me. lol.

I managed to meetup with cosplayers/others like Andrew, Mamoru, Ben, Dei, Beatbox, Ray, Sakurai, Aoshi, Aoitenshi, Guki, Wen(OMG he's the only one that too obvious at the booth), Potter, Shiomaru and others(I forgot who again, lol). Then Reno arrived late. So some of us watched the movie, that's X-men Origin: Wolverine at GSC about 3pm. The movie was quite great, and it's better than I thought. I need to apologize that I quite lazy to give my review about this movie. Of course, that also not the main point I want to talk about.

After watch the movie, then we went for arcade and... Para Para!! Yeah that's I love the most. Like Reno, Guki, Andrew and me danced variety of Para Para dances, but Andrew failed for first turn!!(Boo...) That's not a good start for him, lol. XD

After the dance, we went back to the booth, and I saw Dante Margeta cosplay as the vampire!! Then we talked again, and I went back with Andrew about 6.30pm.


2nd of May.

I arrived about 12.30pm, because I just finished my exam from my university. Then I wait for some of cosplayers since many of them are having lunch. And after they came back, I found that Potter was Ichigo, Shiomaru as Renji, Raven as Byakuya(all are Bleach), and also for Yuan, Beatbox and Azreal. Then they are called for doing poses. I also take some of pics...

At the same time, I also wait for my 2 members of the group for meetup. Yup, Sparda and Cutie. Because Sparda asked me about the event and might come for a while. And also for Cutie, but I can't get her call!! I quite nearly in low mood because of waiting them for a long time...(and also have a stress that... Sparda told me that he won't come if Cutie not come!! WTH!? That's not make sense!! lol...)

Since I was tired to wait both of "couple" and really hungry, I took some of people(Wen, Yuki, Ray and Deathsnow) going to having ramen at Nippon Yataimura(my recommendation Japanese restaurant because of delicious ramen and other Japanese foods). And we talk a LOT at there, and when having ramen, Yuki told me that the ramen is really delicious, and thanks to me for recommendation. Yeah to other people you also should have a try for ramen in this shop. It's located at 1U LG floor, beside Secret Recipe. But a warning: This is a non-halal restaurant. lol. XP

After eating, Andrew found us, and we went for Para Para again!! Now many of us played that, even Ray also wanna try for that.(although she became so emo after played that, lol) Then we went back to booth, and I saw Cutie arrived, she said that Sparda left for long time ago(W.T.F.!? I nearly lost my control). I just chatted with Cutie, and she went out because she need to take something at her school. And due to I was in more low mood and couldn't control myself, I went out for a while and release out my emotion.

Ok after I released out some of bad bood, I went back to booth again and chatting. And Sparda came to the booth.

FINALLY, AGAIN!!(my mood changed in 180 degree in instant)

Then we talked a lot, with Beatbox, lol. And I also want to check with him about other dates for other events, too. Esspecially for Daicon, because I registered myself in solo competition, and I really need him to do "Kage Bunshin" one more time at there. Just "change the status"(suppose he's the real one, lol XD) for one time only. Just hope that he can do it on July.

Because of many of us went back very early, so after Sparda went back, Andrew and me also went back in same time, about 5.30pm like that.

Before I want to stop, I really, really want to thanks for Cutie and Sparda can come to 1U for me... lol, maybe that's a bit boring, but since you guys came already, I still wanna thanks both of you again la...(bow) I really did not mistakenly meet such good friends/cosplayers like you... At least I could check with you and reconfirm with you about the next event, lol. I have no worried right now. =D
(eventually I also know what "really" happened between Sparda and Cutie... Sigh, consider myself that I think too much. lol. XP)

Oh yeah, not forget to others who were coming to 1U too!! You guys are really nice, too.

Nothing much to say, just after this, I will continue my revision, again... Wish me have a good luck for my exam la... =P

0 comments: