THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 and 1/2 days before event...

lol, just give a reminder for anyone who will go or want to go to C2AGE at this Saturday at HELP UC. I have prepared everything, including which character I have to do. Yup, I won't do as Yamato at that day, because just want to try something new over there. Make myself as experimental mice. lol. XP

As I know, I will play gameshow and a cosplay competition over there, and I will do a funny skit. Yup, totally solo. But I will make that try to drag almost half of my groupmates down about that skit. lol. You won't know what I will talk about. lol. XD

I wondered that want to sing over there or not... Hmmm... Depends my throat, because I always have bad throat, and I sing quite... so so la... lol, hope I won't sing like Giant in Doraemon(that's totally cannot sing la!! lol XD), however see how first.

Tomorrow will be more busy for me lo... Will try to contact Sparda, get Dave to my place and "scam" each other, working, and etc and etc... lol. So much things to do for tomorrow. Will try to make myself get better for these few days la. =D

See tomorrow can post about Sage cloak or not. lol. =P

0 comments: