THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 11, 2009

Released!!

Finally, my exam is over. I no need to do very hard again from now. Actually I feel like I was released or free from work or something like that, like this...(imagine if I'm Yamato, lol. XD)
I quite bored for studying at home only, so sometimes I went out for relaxing. Like last Thursday I went to Leisure Mall. Then last Saturday I went to KLCC(not for some reason that... Ah, don't want to say about it. Maybe some people will think in another way round, lol.), then I went to Kinokuniya Bookstore. I think I have about nearly 5 months not going there, lol. XP

Ok so I went to there and... Check the books la! You think check what... lol. XD

Not only some reference books, but also the imported comics and manga, too. Esspecially I checked for Japanese one. lol, no need to say, I search all the thingy that related with Naruto one. Yeah, I love collect any kind of books that related with Naruto. Make my rack become "Narutoism". And myself also as that too. No choice, because my first manga that I read since I was young is Naruto. But quite late for me, when I was 17 years old. lol. XD

So I checked for anything that related, then I found a fanart book. That's really nice and quite thick, but... about RM69!! Maybe I will buy it next time when I have more funds, lol.

Then later, I found that the latest manga books for Naruto(vol 45 and 46) all have sign like this:

Yes, Naruto in 10 years!! lol. XD

Time going really fast for this story. Since 1999, this story is really popular to whole world, believe it. Even now I cosplay for this manga/anime, too. I really addict for it already since I know about it. Seriously. =P

So I searched, and searched, finally I found one and only one latest official character data book. Ha, that's one of the book I wanted to look for!! Hehehe... =D
Aha, that's the book I mentioned. Well, this book costed me about RM35.55. The price is quite ok for me, because I bought a thin magazine for about RM45 before. I still have kept that magazine, maybe next time I will show it if I'm free. lol. =D

Well, after I bought this book, then I opened and read it. Wow, that's a lot of info about all characters and storyline until after Sasuke vs Itachi, that's Sasuke made his decision that destroy Konoha Village(because of Tobi added "something" for the Uchiha Clan story, in my opinion). That's sound scary. lol.

There's some preview inside the book.
Hehehe... Naruto's biography is quite much inside this book. 9 pages for this time. Wow, last time is 8 pages. lol. =D
Even I need Yamato's biography for my cosplay usage. When I read about his interest that read books that related with building construction, I already lol, because that's totally different with my type! Yeah, I hate to read building construction, because that's too complicated. I read before about it, so I know. However, maybe I will try to love that kind of book. lol. =P

I still like the last page, because got the author's signature over there!! lol, still the same, like "batang"-look signature. And there's a 5-page-story about revealing Kakashi's real "look" version 2. I laughed really hard when I read about it. Damn funny. Ok show you the sig from the author.
As you all know, I will cosplay as Naruto again at Daicon during July, for solo competition. Yup my progress about 80% already, just 20% more is depends him. lol. I will wait for his response, since he said that will consider about it to help me. =D

And for today... Actually I'm ill already... Not really serious la, just having headache and felt dizzy. Nearly cannot go to university for exam... If I cannot go at that time, then I die lo!! ><

Thanks god my headache not really painful, and no dizzy before I went to university... Still can take exam. And many of us really felt good mood after having exam, because... It's holiday!! XD

Ok la, tomorrow gonna buy material for doing props. Wish me get better sources la... =D

0 comments: