THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 25, 2009

Preparation

lol, it's SO LATE right now, later will be working at 7am la... OH WHY STILL NOT SLEEP MEH...?

No la, just because of the streamyx at my bro's house, made me cannot do anything on internet... F**k Streamyx. =/

So just now nothing to do at my bro's house, so buy something at outside la... Then I remembered that next Saturday is Cutie's b-day(my cousin told me already, sorry Cutie, lol. =P)... Then I asked my cousin to help me send the presents for her. And my cousin agreed about it, and requested me to help her to buy the present, too.

Ok then I went to souvenir outlet to find some better presents... And I bought 2. lol, Later we will count the money each other la... And will not tell what present we buy until Cutie's b-day party is over on this Friday... Yup that's her schoolmates' party, better not kacau la, let my cousin handle the presents la.

Just can tell you that I bought about RM43 for 2 presents, including the wrapping papers, and also about RM10 for few b-day cards. Wow, that's quite a price. I have a LONG TIME not buying the presents so much like this before. Hehehe... XD

Then will send the presents to my cousin at Wednesday night, after I have my dinner with some of my friends.*looking Sparda XP*

Just hope these things will go smoothly as I expected. lol, don't tell Cutie know too much about this... Hehehe... XP

0 comments: