THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Extension for my ACGC report? Take a look.

Yeah, yeah. Just went out for a while after having my exam. Oh yeah, my last paper on next Monday, then I will be freed!! XD

I went to Leisure Mall and check some PC video games. Not buying, but "window shopping". lol. Because I don't have much interest about PC video game, unless you can "reprocess" my mind about your fav and least video game to me. Then I will see how first. lol. XD

I know that there's magazine bar so we can have a look for free about latest video game, and I read Gameaxis on April 2009 one. I found that there's a report for ACGC recently, and I found myself over there!! Three words to describe myself. Oh my god + WTH... (emoing + poke wall after I reached home... XP) My reaction was... Feel a bit of embarrassing, and also a bit of shock. Something like this:
Because... I . Look . So . Weird!! Don't believe? Take a look down here.
Here's first page.
Here's second page.
Beat take a pic with Sparda and me!! Camwhoring!! XD
Well, you may know about that... A scene for our competition skit. EMBARRASSING... lol. (look for my caption in the pic. lol. XP)

Somebody call Sparda to read about this?(So he can "poke wall" or give many kind of reactions after read this. lol. XD)

I think there's not much about this report coz I already said much about this.

Hmmm... Still not sure that which character I should do on C2AGE...

Very sure that I will do a character from Naruto. lol. XD

Just hope that will do well on that day. Ok check with you all later. =D

0 comments: