THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Something is coming to my house.

Today there's nothing to do, but suddenly there's a horn sound in front my house...

Then I went outside, and there's a costume arrive. Yup I know I ordered a costume that delayed because of f***in kastam. Ewww... Don't want to talk about them anymore. F*** those kastam people.

I opened it, and there's only one - Sage cloak!! XD

Yeah I can use that during Daicon, but not for competition uses, but after the competition I will use that cloak. Syok sendiri ma... lol. XP

Don't know want to bring it on C2AGE or not... Because of... Secret!! Spoiler!! Cannot say la... XD

Lazy to post up the pic about that, want to concentrate my exam la...

Anyway, still got not less than 1 and a half weeks away toward C2AGE!!

Ok, so see you all guys for C2AGE, esspecially for my Naruto group... =D

0 comments: