THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's my next plan after C2AGE...

I still having my semester break now until end of May, so I'm going back to my old part time job again to work, get more cash for myself and for costume, too. Yeah, at McD again. lol... XP

So now I think for few days about... What should I do for few upcoming events?

Ok let's talk about June event. Minus out Melaka one because of some issues of internal problems, I only have to attend 2 cosplay events + 1 random event. 2 cosplay events are Ichibanzai at Penang on 6 and 7 June, and Animangaki at Sunway UC on 27 and 28 June. The only random event is Doujin Fair at 6 and 7 June at Lowyat. Due to Doujin Fair and Ichibanzai are clashed each other, so I will go for Doujin Fair on 6 July for a while only because I have to work on that day(that day is Agong's Birthday, 3x pay la... I'm very looking forward for money one, lol. XP), and Ichibanzai on 7 June. No choice, go and back on same day, about 8.30am I will leave KL, and back at 6pm from Penang. That's my expected time, but also gonna according the timetable from organiser and Izzy(sasuke-kun), too. lol. =P

So how about Animangaki one?

Yup, I will attend for both 2 days, 1st day as Kakashi, and 2nd day as Yamato. WHY? Because I will do solo cosplay competition as Kakashi again, since I have a bit of experience at ACGC and C2AGE already, I hope I can improve well in competition and do well on that. And also, I will participate for Karaoke competition. I just decide that on yesterday, so hope I can learn well for lyrics and song. I already make my decision for the song already. Unless you're not participating, or I won't tell you what song I choose. lol, see my mood first. Hehehe... =P

In addition, I also call one of my friend who study there to help me find a suitable garden so I can do another round of photoshoot at Sunway UC during rest period. lol, also have to depends the timetable again. lol. Sorry my teammates. =D

And there's so WOW while I check my timetable for July event. 3 events in 3 weeks respectively in a row!! XD

First is Gamehub on 3-5 July. But I will go only at 4 July, I think.. Because 3 July I still on study, and 5 July... Not really sure about this day. I'm very happy to see that there's ACG event on Johor! Seriously, this will be the 1st event that held on Johor. Maybe the Singapore cosplayers might come also? Oh, I might see more "senpai" already, lol. XD

Then it's Daicon at MMU Cyberjaya. Yeah I confirmed to be Naruto on 1st day and Yamato on 2nd day. Maybe someone asked me that "Why you steal Naruto character la..." Eham... I not steal, ok, that's my plan long time ago. And I already planned for many things on Daicon and make much more surprises over there, esspecially at 1st day. It's not a good decision that you go for Cosfest at Singapore(actually there's another cosplay event called Cosfest at Singapore in same days as Daicon), because you won't see the BIGGEST AND MOST BEAUTIFUL scene at Daicon! You will regret if you don't come and see the grestest poses that we made!! I already make this with Sparda(he said will try his best to come) and another one friend(confirmed already) about doing best poses at Daicon... I will do the particular scene, one and only one time only. ONLY DAICON. Believe it, you all. =D

Another event is non-cosplay, it's a culture event called Bon Odori. Since I don't have Yukata/Kimori, so I just come in casual and learn the culture la...

See... So packed for June and July... I don't know whether it's good or bad for me, to make myself so busy like hell... lol. It's the most important that make yourself happy, therefore, make myself feel good, lol. XD

See you all. More surprising things will come soon... ... Hehehe... =D

0 comments: