THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 29, 2009

Tagged game 2. Blah.

Ewww... First is Vivian, then Wen, now is Sachiko!! XO

Aiyo... Why everyone wanna kacau me one... Sian... Ok la, since I have plenty of time... So do lo...

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed
- Hmmm... Cheeks. =P

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
- A bit lazy, but have to wake up.

3. Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
- (look back the camera)Yuochi & Kisho.

4. Would you considered yourself spoiled?
- Hahaha... Yeah, since I'm the youngest.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
- Maybe in future? lol. =D

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
- Yes.

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
- I will be the one who should die first if I have such of mind like this. Seriously.

8. What does your last text message say?
- I cannot at nite, but I will be at Mid Valley at afternoon on that day.

9. What are you thinking right now?
- School stuff. Since I will go to U soon.

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
- Hell yeah.

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
- 12am like that.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
- It's sponsored. So I don't know.

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
- Always have.

14. Who was the last person to text you?
- Willy.

TEN lucky People to do this quiz
1. Izzy
2. Sparda
3. Azreal
4. Belle

5. Xajin
6. Darkiris
7. Meia
8. Reno
9. Yee Jing
10. Other people...? Lazy now.

15. Who is no. 2 having relationship with?
- No la, I don't think so, and he didn't mention about it(this not need to be mentioned la... XD)...

16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
- Male.

17. If no. 1 and no.7 get together , would it be good?
- No at all, because one at West Malaysia, but another at East malaysia la... Or did I think too much? lol. XP

18. What is no.1 studying about?
- He's form 3 la... lol.

20. Is no. 4 single?
- Yup, single.

21. Say something about no. 2
- One expression. -___-
Sometimes I really don't know what he's mind, but actually he's nice, too. Love helping people, really like Naruto(like me, also like Naruto). Kamen Rider addict!!!! XD

22. What do you think of no. 3 and no.6 being together?
- They are brother & sister la... Don't think till anywhere, lol. XP

23. Describe no.9
- My cousin, much of expressions, love TVXQ!! XD

24. What will you do if no. 6 and no.7 fight?
- If you want me to think as Gaara vs Konan... Wow, that would be nice, too. I will not do anything between them. Let them be.

25. Do you like no. 5?
- If he accept my yaoi love. lol... Just kidding... Nah, we can't be. lol. =P

0 comments: