THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 1, 2009

Fuck my university. =/

Today was my another semester for my school, and also I was transferred from PJ campus to Setapak campus. I went to there about 10.40am. I found that was better than PJ one, since it's more looked like a campus. lol, FYI, PJ area is surrounded by many factories, and all are seperated to many places. That's quite troublesome when we want to do something at main block at PJ campus, since the distance from my study area block and main block is about 1km far. Seriously.

Then I did my "window-research", that means I just walk around the whole Setapak campus. Nothing much, just more about labs... Hope I can go over there and see how they do experiments... lol. XD

Having my class about 11am-12.30pm, after that I checked with the office that many problems that didn't solve since last semester... However they treated us like "football", making us fool to check with this office, that office, and so on... That's SICK!! I cannot endure anyone treated me like that... It's not only very frasturation for me, but also make me feel they are extremely irresponsible. Although there's 2 things already solved, still got something can't solve in same day. Sigh, so mafan(麻烦, means troublesome) one... Really hate this university's management. =/

Don't know how to say about my university currently, sounds good at outside, but DAMN ugly in internal. That's fuck. Ewww... Don't know how to continue about this already. =/

Ok la, no more talking about this, since I am SOOOO confusing about many issues and many things recently. I don't think that will be solved in short, will think those as my next challange. Hehe, hope I will overcome the odds. lol. XP

0 comments: