THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lone...

Feel so lonely again...

Don't know why it happened again...

Since May, this thing is troubling me again...

Just always feel that something wrong happened again...



In these few days, all of things gonna do alone...

Watch movies alone...(recently watched Terminator Salvation and Monsters vs Aliens 3D version)

Dance Para-para alone...

Shopping alone...

Eating alone...

Listening music alone...

SS alone...



After looked about the center of 1U that usually held many event become so "blank" right now... my heart also feel very blank... And quite sad...

Although meet some people and pretended that very enjoy for everything... However in personally, I still feel that something is missing, and it's forever...

Anyone wanna confort me...? Biggest possiblility is no one will come and comfort...

Just feel that I'm quite different and really quiet... Am I really look something like that to you!?

After read some of friends that very happy, but myself quite sorrow...

Just hope that won't happened again when my b-day is coming... Or I will go for doing "something else"...

What's "something else"...? I still not make up my mind...

It's just a random story of mine... Hope you can read carefully... Thanks again...

0 comments: