THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 22, 2009

Tomorrow will be a good day or bad day for me?

There's too much emotions, expressions, and etc... For me.

I really, really don't how to express about this, because everyday of tomorrow I nearly "wash my face with tear"(if you know what I mean about this... It just translated from chinese... 以泪洗面)...

Because tomorrow will be my birthday...

Not sure that what's will going on tomorrow, just quite will be extremely emo on tomorrow, I think...

Sometimes when I saw some people's b-day, they got many presents, and have their frineds celebrate... I felt happy with them, but myself... No one will do that for me since I'm 9...

12 years already... Don't know the 13th years coming soon tomorrow...?

I can't say anything either envious or jealous when I saw some of friends enjoyed happily in group, but myself really desire about that in everytime...

sigh... Who call me that I'm too quiet, too sarcastic, and many more...

And make some people don't happy, too. =/

Actually it wasn't like your thought...

But some of them really misunderstand that... How can I do? Provoke them? I not that person, I won't do that... I prefer that give explaination, but they don't give me the chance about that, how should I do...?

You all will make me really sorry and blame myself...

Sigh... Half day left until my b-day...

I really don't hope much, just hope that will go smooth on that day...

Although really hope for something on tomorrow, esspecially for certain peoples...



If you think you're the darkness,
then I'm the darkness of the darkness.
Maybe I can be kind everytime,
I also can be evil everytime.
So don't try to provoke me
when I want to be kind with you,
Or you will get your deserved.

*sounds very bad, lol. XD*

2 comments:

Maya Habee said...

aiyo, don't be emo bah....i understand how you feel. i always get wishes only from my friends during my birthday. no presents, only celebrate with my family. so, you're not the only one.

happy birthday in advance incase i forgot. it's alright being honest about what you feel sometimes. it does feel good, doesn't it? =]

ShawnNgu a.k.a shawn_kazu/Accel_helper said...

Actually it's beyond your thought... Because besides my family, no one would like to celebrate with me. Even my good friends... Don't know what will happen on tomorrow, just think as usual will be better. Anyway, thanks for your wish. =D