THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Depressed...

Yup, this few days quite depressed since last Sat...

Don't want to say much the reasons...



At Sunday, I got some bad things for myself... Yeah I was kena "belasah" la.

First is kena "lectured" by my good friend, then there's another friend maybe cannot get "medical clear"... Sigh... too many things la...

I not like really busybody, just felt that I need to recorrect something... Ok maybe that's not my full responsiblity, but I was been as "black sheep" a year ago... So I have a mind like "everything maybe I gonna responsible a bit even that's not my wrong about this issue" like that... Hope you can understand...

Yup, a lot of thought on that day...



Yesterday quite ok la... Just there's another one complained me that one of our friends did like "forgot us"... I thought like "sigh, he might not you well, maybe that person did like that"... So I didn't follow up much. Maybe I need to do something about it soon. No choice, I'm the leader of the group. I have to do some adjust about it.



Many thoughts la... I kept too many people's secrets la... Anyone wanna share privately...?

Hope today is a good day for me. =D

0 comments: