THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mario's Mushroom Story

lol, doing a story about... Mario's Mushroom Story with caption...

Featuring with:
Beatbox as Super Mario
Sparda as Naruto
Sachiko as Yuffie
Zymz as Axl Low
Kimi as Superwoman
Dave as Dante
and also... Mushroom Man!! lol XD

Who taking pics:

Alan & myself



Comment for our cosplayers about this story:

Beat - I just "lol" from beginning of the story till end to you.. XD

Sparda - *made me poking wall now...* Oh yeah... "Abang Naruto!!(WTH!? orz in instant... lol. XD)"

Sachiko - OMFG!! Kawaii ne...!! XP

Zymz - "lmao" about slipping moment...

Kimi - Too serious from beginning to end... I thought Superwoman in emo...? lol XP

Dave - Oh that's suck for you... Coz OOC!! XD



Yup, that's Beat's idea when we were at Games and Gadget event yesterday... I said to them that I will do caption version, and now I'm doing it... Hehehe... XP

The story is like this...





One day, Mario is quite boring with holding his favourite mushroom. Then he watched somewhere as usual.
Then all of sudden, there's a guy who wanna to steal the mushroom from Mario...



Oh my god, who dare to take mario's favourite...?



Then we found out who's he...



He's Naruto!!!!!! XDXD



Naruto sneaked from nowhere and tried to steal the mushroom from Mario.
And finally, Naruto managed to steal the mushroom!! (thumbs up from me, lol. XD)
Then Naruto quickly ran away from Mario's sight. (lol. XD)
Mario: Hey!! Don't steal my mushroom!!!! XO

Naruto: That's mine now... I will not give that to you, hehehe... *evil smile*

Mario: NOOOOOO!!! Come back here!! XO
Naruto ran quickly while Mario chased behind him.


Then Naruto found out Yuffie. He passed the mushroom to her.(lmao XDXD)

Naruto: Hey, take care about this mushroom... got secret power inside it. =D

Yuffie: Secret power?? Oh yeah, I will help you to take care about it.

Naruto: Thanks... Gonna go somewhere else to meet Sakura-chan now... XP
Naruto went nowhere, and Mario chased toward Yuffie.




Mario: Hey!! My MUSHROOM!! XO

Yuffie: Mushroom got secret power!! I will not give to you...

Mario: That's my use!! Not YOURS!!

Yuffie: That's your problem, not mine. Yoooooooo... XD
Then Yuffie passed the mushroom to Axl Low...

Yuffie: Nah, take it!!

Axl Low: Wow, good catch for me... What's this mushroom...?

Yuffie: Got secret power inside, may having good use for you!!

Axl Low: Really...? Oh thanks. =D

Yuffie: Gonna go now... See ya... =P
So... Whatcha gonna do, Brother?(using Hulk Hogan's sentence, lol. Ok now this sentence is refered to Mario. XP)



And, Mario made his way to chase Axl Low...



Mario: Hey that's my mushroom!! Now please give it to me...

Axl Low: Someone told me that got secret power inside... Not going to give you...

Mario: Don't hear anyone said... There's no such power inside!!

Axl Low: You're lying... Or why you chase me now so hard... There's something inside right...?

Mario: *slience for few second* I don't care, now gimme back that!!
Hehe, sounds very exciting right?



We still in halfway of the story, lol. XP




Now, Axl Low met up with Superwoman. Axl Low passed the mushroom to Superwoman now.



Axl Low: Hey, good thing to you. *passing the mushroom*

Superwoman: What it is...? *wondering*

Axl Low: This is good stuff for you, to gain ultra power for you, made you from "superwoman" to "wonderwoman"... =D

Superwoman: REALLY?? Thanks a lot! XD
While passing, Axl Low slipped on the floor!! XDXD
Mario: Hey, that's my mushroom! Now gimme back that!

Superwoman: Since there's someone passed the mushroom to me, so it's mine now, i will not give it to you.

Mario: No way!!! XO

Superwoman: Now, see my power now!!
Superwoman used her power and passed the mushroom to Dante. lol. XD



Superwoman: Hi, a good thing that better than strawberry sundae.

Dante: What!?

Superwoman: Here it is, the "wonder" mushroom. =D

Dante: "Wonder"... What...?

Superwoman: You will gain greatest power with this.

Dante: Hehe... Thanks. See ya.
Then Dante ran into a room.
While Dante went in the room, Mario also manage to chase to the room...

Mario: Shhh... I gonna to catch the suspect with my fire power... Hehehe... XD
Then we heard some sound inside the room...

Ok, that's some trash sounds, not some "EEEYYYYAAAA!!!" sound... lol. XD



Finally, Mario managed to find out Dante and managed to get him. =D
Yay!! Mario get back his mushroom, and he smiled for all time while he came back... =D
"I'm so victorious!! XD"
Ok the short but funny story ended... Hope you all like it. Not only depends about caption, but also about the pics, too.



Ok... Now will be preparing about full event at there... Coming soon... =D

0 comments: