THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, June 8, 2009

Ichibanzai(7 June 2009)

Hiya... Sunday I went to Penang for a cosplay event - Ichibanzai at KDU Penang. I just went for 2nd day event, lol. I went quite early, about 8.30am lo... With one of my friend, Kelly. Yup, I drove myself all the way from KL to Penang.

I arrived there about 12.15 noon, then finally managed to find out the place about 12.45pm... Not much people over there, like Dave as Dante from Devil May Cry 4, and some of people that I don't know much. And Taka was over there!! But Wen not there due to need celebrate for his father's b-day, lol... And I found out Mig in booth, in casual version of Sakura. Sakura-chan~~ XD

Yup, today I cosplay as Uzumaki Naruto(will be "killed" later by someone after I posted this)... Thanks for someone who helped me to style my hair again. And... Oh my, that's so fast to finish out a bottle of hairspray, make some of the part not really well. Next time gonna prepare 2 bottles la... lol. =P

And quite fun over there, somethings like this...

Say "hi" to sakura(Mig, as casual version), but kena beated out la... T_T
Sakura-chan push Sasuke toward me la... I just like "Isn't Sasuke for you meh...?" lol. XD We want SASUKE!!! XDXD
OMG moment, lol. XD
Kelly as Sasuke over there. =D
Then I was called to do some poses, lol... XP
Another OMG moment, like... Naruto wanna make a date with Sakura-chan...
However she rejected his invitation. XPDave as Dante in Devil May Cry 4!! Damn cool lo... XD

Then I watched some of people who contested for PS3 competition... And some of them played quite well, lol... =D

I waited and waited... Finally, Sasuke-kun(Izzy) arrived!! Have some talk and discussed somethings for our group one(private leaders' talk), He wore in Sasuke in chunnin exam form. lol, heard from many people that he stripped himself at 1st day event!! OMG will post here soon if I got that pic... XD
Oh yeah thanks for him that I manage to get plastic kunai. Then there's no problem for me if some of event doesn't allow to bring any metal weapon... Lalala... XP

Then... posing time!! XD
We were doing Rasengan and Chidori respectively... Having battle again...? lol... XP
However we were stopped my Sakura-chan... No way... T_T
I thought nothing, but suddenly Sasuke-kun gave me a kick!!(minus out flying moment XP)
Ummm... Are we looked like another version of... Assasins...? lol. XP

Since there's 2 Sasukes in different version, so... We thought for some funny joke again... Hehe.

For example:
Sakura-chan was shocked when she saw there's 2 Sasukes!! Who's the real one...? lol XD
Oh my god... She's nearly got shot...*run away*

Then I came and see the same scene...
Oh my... Who's the real one... Left, or right...?

I still can't think about it...

But I got something special... That is...
Everyone gave a punch to me!!

Then I "fainted" down on the floor.
Sasuke in Shippuden one "pijak" me on my face.
Sasuke-kun was... poke, poke... On my face... In many times...
*Next time I will do payback to you... lol. XD*

After when we thought finished... There's another SUDDEN MOMENT...




Be careful... Yaoi moment.




Taka suddenly sat above me and make Yaoi!! I was raped!! XD
ONFG... That's a sudden for me... I nearly was stripped...

But that's not ending, coz Taka made his new target... Sasuke-kun!! XD
That's what we called... A REAL BL. Pic proved all the evidence, lol. XD

Ok no joking now... Then we do some other photoshoot, lol.
Sasuke-kun was so cool in carring that umbrella, lol. =D
Another assasination for Sasukes? It's never ended, lol. =P

Ok I went back from Penang about 4pm, and arrived to KL at 9pm...

Quite ok for that event... Make some other friends at there.

Hope we can meet again in next time. =D

2 comments:

ashe. said...

FUCK. HOMAIGODDDDDDDDD
MAN. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGOMGOMOMGOMOGMOGMOMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOGMOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGMOGMGOM

I need to teach him some manner. >)

ShawnNgu a.k.a shawn_kazu/Accel_helper said...

lol... I think no need la...

He might never learn lesson, lol. XD