THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Before post the event that I went today...

There's quite a bad news for me to know about it, because it's quite sad, and bring my bad memories back about it... And also, I was at scene, almost for all the time. =/

That's handphone's incident.

Sparda lost his hp while changing the clothes just now. I quite sad for him. =/

Actually, I lost my phone before twice, and both of them are lost in cybercafe. Sigh... That's quite a long story for me for this one... Because of already experience this, I tried to comfort him, and also tried to help him finding the way to find his hp.

I still felt something about that Indian guy. Because it's him that using the same toilet that Sparda used. I nearly lost the temper about him because I found out some guilty point on him while we were at toilet, but since we don't have any valid reason or proof, I didn't do anything to him. Since he didn't want to say anything, then just treat it as lesson... Next time gonna be careful.

Still on worrying about Sparda because he's in bad mood after the event, although I took him to his house by my car... Hope he won't think too much... Anyway, hp just a object... Still can get a new one... Although he quite missed about his hp and his Naruto keychain, too(and there's somethings that more detailed but not revealed them due to respect his privacy)... Cheer up... =D

And also, this is a lesson for you who read this. Whatever things, please be in mind that always keep your things beside you before you leave anywhere. It's because we won't know what will happen next. Sorry but I'm gonna be a bit serious about this issue.

Will post the event that we went soon...(Although quite much thought right now... =/)

0 comments: