THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lost... ...

Suppose going cosplay event is to be happy, but...

Somehow, when I went back home, I'm going EXTREMELY emo again... And this time is worse than my birthday one...

To tell you all frankly,

I already dropped my tear since my emotion was extremely upside down.

Losing both karaoke and cosplay competition...

Karaoke is ok, since I went just for fun, but...

Cosplay competition... When I heard about I can't make to second round, I just did like "it's ok for me...", but when I went to backstage, I already having low mood...

Sometimes, I quite take serious about how I perform well... However I always the one who will be eliminated... That sounds like joke, huh...

I know there's some friends, esspecially the hyperactive one(Wen, Taka, and so on) really expected high to me... But sorry, I couldn't make it, and sorry for dissapointing to you all... =/

I already don't know what I want to do for upcoming competitions... Esspecially next week one, because the prize is really temptating...

And it's very hard to find some people to help me the skit for next week competition, since most of them having other things to do.

I think I need some people's concern, esspecially for some certain peoples... Lazy to say since I still in low mood... Maybe you will see Yamato in emo mode in whole day later...?



Lost still lost,
It make me get stronger.
At least I got the experience,
And also get people's respect.
Lost this one doesn't mean lost everything,
Because I still have long way to go.
Make sure I make my correction,
And I will perform better in next time,
And also,
This is what I learnt from my idol, John Cena,
Hustle. Loyalty. Respect.
Never back down,
Never quit.

4 comments:

メヂウサ said...

You singing skills are okay actually. The only problem is your Kakashi mask blocked your voices so we can't listen to your words clearly.

Ganbatte.

Sakurai Innocent said...

Kakashi Gambare !!!!

ShawnNgu a.k.a shawn_kazu/Accel_helper said...

メヂウサ > Thanks for your comment. I think I know what I can do for any correction at next event/competition... Hehehe... =D

Sakurai > Arigato Gozaimasu... =D


Will go for Karaoke again at Daicon!! Support me again? *Wen and Taka must support, tau... XD*

Kirisame WeN said...

ryoukai !!! daicon i will try to find a loudspeaker XD