THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

GameHub Cosplay event(3-5 July 2009)

Actually, I quite don't like talk much about this event due to not really tell my group about this event... Never mind la... Who have time to go like KL-JB-KL like that one? Not like myself, already went back and stay at my bro's house at that time. Yeah, Johor Baru is my "territory", lol. XD

Anyway, it's the first time that Johor Baru has owned a Cosplay Competition in a game event called GameHub. It's a Online Gameshow event. For myself, I attended to that and competed Cosplay Competition over there. I was so happy that everyone who participated for Cosplay Competition can get the certificate!! No matter you're win or lost. It's just an appriciation for cosplayers. Wow, that's my 1st cerfiticate for cosplay. I think like... Some of people who attended so many competitions, and won already, but didn't have something really as "proof" like that... Blah, syok sendiri again... Ok this is my cert for the cosplay competition... You don't have chance to get it. lol. Only 7 peoples(including Dave, Rex and myself) have this cert. You can get this one in your dream la... Or any event that will do same thing like this, lol. =D

Ok let's go through the story about that day.

The cosplay event was done at 4 of July only, so I just attended at that day only, too.

And also, I was cosplayed as Uzumaki Naruto - Sage Mode. (hope they won't compare la)

Here's some of shots of mine over there.

I arrived at Persada Johor, where it's the location for this event about 10.10am. Quite early right? No choice, coz my bro fetched me ma...

Then I went to event hall, and it still not open yet, and I carried so many things like "An auntie who just bought finish her needs" like that... Then I went around, and I saw a person who's quite familiar at outside a door, I wondered who he was... That's REX!! XP

Then we talked quite much over there, and we were leaded by Devilbat, who's the committee for the cosplay competition, to the changing room. Oh my I need to make my sarcastic statement about changing room.

The changing room was about 2 floors difference from the event hall, and the changing room is quite near with the kitchen!! I felt like "WTF the place is that!?" I felt something disgusting... *shake head*

Ok la, since people already leaded us to there, then we also have nothing to say, we went there and changed while also need to wait other cosplayers from KL to JB by bus. I think that's the longest time I ever changed to costume - about 1 and half hours!! XP

The time is including the time I waited for Dave, because I wanted him to style my hair. Just for a while after I changed my pants, Dave was coming! And he helped me to style my hair and did colour spray. I think I made a colour spray joke with him... Cannot say, it's secret.

And there's a lot of people also coming in... No matter guy or girls... The changing room was became the "unisex changing room", lol. XD

I still angry for myself that still cannot wear contact lens due to myself... My eyes still keep "bully" me la... I still not wear the contact lens as Naruto la... Sigh... Tak handsome la... XP

But never mind la, also can do other thing, what... Paling leceh one is draw the eyes, of course. Even though already have reference to do, cannot do well by my own la... Need someone help lo... Not like just draw the whiskles ma... So it become the upper part of my face is my friend help me to do, and lower part is me did that...

Then we take some pics in the changing room for anyone who's ready...
lol... Dave became Dante again, and hw was in character... Beware... XP
In the same time, I also did some skits with Dave and myself for competition... 1 people need to do 2 skits - for him and myself... Blurred already... XD

Whatever la, anyway, all of us are camwhoring, joking, syok sendiri-ing at the changing room... Really a "unisex changing room"... XP

Even the famous cosplayers - Ayase and Kikyo also came and greeting with us! We also talk quite much over there. =P(maybe some people already jealous in somewhere, lol. XD)

Ok we went down to event hall... It's about 2.30pm la...

OMG!!!??? I was already at changing room for no reason about more than 3 hours!? *shake head*

What "no reason", changing clothes, styling, practice for skit, still think that nothing to do ah...? *blaming myself-ing* XD

As schedule mentioned, the competition started at 3pm, and I was the 1st contestant!!

My emotion was really "upside down" since I'm the first one... Need to do better than other!! =P
Ok here are the MCs...
Ayase and Kikyo are the judges for the competitions. =D

The competition was going like this: Each contestant need to do 10 poses. Skit is optional, just make sure that you're in character. And also, the contestant will be asked a question about the character you cosplayed.

My mind was like... 10 POSES!? I thought quite a long time about that.

Thanks god I managed to do scroll in last minute, or I really don't know how to do 10 poses. lol.

Oh yeah another things. I REALLY quite surprise that we can use MANDARIN to talk about ourselves. My expression was like "YES!! Finally I can use my own language to express myself!! XD"

So let's see some of my poses over there.
Oh yeah, there's a video about my skit(partly) during the competition. I used mandarin to express it, so you have to understand la... =P

Ok let's see other people's performance.

This is L from Death Note.
Next is Rem!! He cosplayed so wonderful until I quite admire him!! XD
Next is Gintoki from Gintama... I laughed about his "calcium story"... XP
Dave as Dante!! He's the only one used English ti describe himself... No one will hear before that Dante use Mandarin to talk right? That's why... =D
Rex as Shiba Kaien from Bleach. =D
Last but not least, Lavi from D-Grayman!! The "hammer" was WAY TOO BIG!! XP
How about we see some online game cosplayers and the showgirls?
Here they are. =D
Macross Frontier team!! =D
Last but not least, all the contestants for Cosplay Competition.

There's quite a strange thing that all the contestants are male. Not even single female was contested. Aiya... =P
Ok we need some time for result, so all of us(cosplayers) were hanging around the event hall.

Like usual, many people wanna have pics from us, and with us, too. =D

Just quite not happy and upset that some of people keep stalking us for taking pics... Can't we be respected...?

And also, I got a funny question from a people that "Is Naruto really wear like this...?" I said, "yeah, it's introduced in manga, that's why..." Sigh, maybe not everyone really read manga la... =P

Playing around, and...
Everyone wanna play Dante's rebellion!! =D
Here comes some versions of "DragonBall moments": 1st of Gintoki x Kaien with katana XP
2nd is Kaien x Naruto. Tak balance la... XD
Some group photoshoots...
Everyone went OOC... XD
Everyone wanna have a "piece" from Gintoki... XD

Already 4.30pm... But all of us haven't eat anything!! So we have our lunch right now(although it was already coonsider as high-tea time XD)

There's only a restaurant at Persada - KFC. =P

No choice, we have to go there and eat.

However I was teased... About ramen's story again la... -____-'''

"I wanna eat ramen, you know... But I don't have any choice, Chin Chai la..."

That's my answer to response.

That's a joke, I think. lol. =P
Another OOC moment: Dante take cash to buy something? Totally OOC. XD
Snapped before we having our food. =D

Gonna quickly lo... People still staring/stalking us la... =P

And we were teasing that "How should L eat if he 'sit' as his way"... And that cosplayer failed to do that... We laughed about that. XD

We missed an opportunity that a cosplayer who cosplayed as Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji to serve us. Aiya... No service meh...? lol. XD

Ok after eating, we back to event hall to wait for the result. While we waited the result, we played so much fun over there, like...

Poking.

Super poke train.(didn't manage to take pic, sigh)

Yaoi(4 guys did together one, including myself XP).

Weapon exchanges.

Camwhore.

And many "crazy" things.







Finally, the result was coming!
All of us are waiting for the result.
The committee, Devilbat, as L(yeah, another L... XP) to give the prize.
He was searching the winners...
L "found" that Gintoki was 3rd place.
"Banzai!!" Lame la... lol. XP
He got RM500 cash.
Rem is 2nd place!! =D
He got a thousand cash.
Dave is no.1!! XDXD
And he got RM2000 cash!! He gonna have to treat us!! XD

Yup, I lost again... sigh.
The winners of Cosplay Competition... =D
All of us have pic together again. =D
Again at outside.
Seriously, I wanna have the "cash" from Dave... XD

Ok time's up, we changed the clothes, and Gintoki just said that "you're such a different person!!" to many of us. Yeah, I also "kena" that after I wash my face and clean out my hair from the colour spray. Then all of us "played" him after all of us changed the clothes.(cannot say how we "treated" him la... XD)

All of us going back, and I also going back with my brother after that.

The event was so great, and meet lot of new friends over there. And also, all of us talk in Mandarin, no need think too much as before... lol, talk like I'm don't like English like that... I not that mean, lol... =P

Looking forward for any cosplay event at Johor Bahru again. =D

1 comments:

Arnab Sakuya said...

nice event~ i hope kk got many this type of event >_> but~ unluckily belum ade banyak lagi~ >_> *sigh+facepalm~