THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Bon Odori Festival(18 July 2009)

That's my first time I went for the meaningful Japanese culture festival - Bon Odori.

Oh yeah, it's 33rd year of Bon Odori.

This festival was organised at Panasonic Sport Center, Shah Alam. Aiya, I not quite familiar for Shah Alam area, lol. Yeah again, I drove by myself again to there.

However not only me, but also with Jacky, Azusa and Andrew. Jacky and Azusa wore in Yukata. We started our journey to Shah Alam from 4.30pm, since I just finished my work at McD on 3.30pm. We arrived at there about 5.40pm. lol... Already passed the scheduled start time. However, that's whatever for me, since I always have "Kakashi's disease"(in Naruto, Kakashi always comes late than supposed time with very "unacceptable" reasons) for some of events...

However I parked my car quite far since I was quite late to come, we need to walk about 15 mins to Panasonic Sport Center... And we saw a cute girl, I think about 5-6 years old like that...? She wore the Yukata and DAMN CUTE!! Azusa and me was really liked that. XD

We arrived the sport center, and we proceeded to find our friends... And we found that Wen was waving for us, and I found... ALAMAK... There's some of them also wear as Yukata too, like... Reno, Dei, Cutie(CUTE!! XD), Yuki, Chabu, Beat(like monk for him la, since he's balded), Sparda and many more. And also with Alan, Mamoru, Taka, Iris, Ben, Yuan(oh yeah I also ate yuan's ice bowl!! XP), Matsuo, Belle(then later gone very fast for some reason) Ray and many more(again). I tagged with Ray to buy the food at food/drink stalls.

There's many kind of stalls over there, and most of them selling the Japanese food/drinks. Ray and me also quite like "don't know what to choose", lol. First I bought Yakitori and Takoyaki, then Ray and me also bought ice bowl. But I just ate ice bowl and some of Yakitori and Takoyaki(due to ate at 3.20pm before I left my work... I didn't eat anything from 6.40am to 3.20pm at that day and I stayed at my counter from 7.15am till 3.15pm, nonstop taking customers...)... A bit bazir for me la... But also shared with Iris and Ray about ice bowl... XP

Ok let you all have a look about this festival. The center of the festival. All the dancers were ready at the stage.

A near and clearer look. =D

Then I saw Wani came. She also wore in Yukata. And also Potter and Shio. Yeah those "sisters" wore in Yukata. XP

And then...
Camwhore with Wani... =D

Then I back and talked with Iris and Kil. Then I looked to my fan ad and Kil, then I joked to Kil that want to do a "joke" pose about the ad. Then Kil really did that!! XD

Just a normal fanservice. No other meaning about this. lol. =P
Kil = The model? I already "orz" while Iris laughed quite hard about this.

Then I found that Iris held a cute octopus!!

As below.
Take pic with both CUTEST!! XD

Then some of us wanted to go for dance, and we also go and have fun(although I not really like to dance the culture one since I really used up to dance with the folk dance and some chinese culture dance already, and not really want to perform about that, and also with some "excuses" for myself). Alan and me took pics like "running" coz all of us just moved to front... Alan and me were so tired to do that. XP

Ok just let you all have a look about dance moments beside the stage.
We were following the dancers at stage to dance.
A nearer look for the dancers and performers.
After we dance 2 songs, the organizers introduced the guest who came for this festival.
Actually I not really sure who are they, coz too far and I not heard really clear about that.

Then there's a performance about culture dance for Malays, Chinese and Indians. Yeah, seperate and conbined. Sigh... I performed that before... In front of Dr. Ng Yen Yen lo... And I also got cert about that, you know... Will post out if I free. =P

Not really watched much about the culture dance, and we went back to our gathering area.

While I bought water for myself, I saw Wen that called me to follow... I thought about follow for what... Then they were playing the "train game", and I also followed with them for a while... Then I went back to gathering area again... XP

I know I talked a lot over there, and met a lot of people... Like Mieko, Deathsnow, Flame(somehow, we have same interests for something like Digimon, and both of us love KR Faiz!! XD), and there's one who was said that she's always forgotten people... but somehow, she knew me as Kakashi at Animangaki!! I was quite surprised about that. However, she not really sure about Sparda that beside me... She said that she was not recognize because Sparda wore glasses... I directly drew "circles" on the floor after I heard that. *emo* XP
Here's the girl that I mentioned. =D

Then Zhangzhang also came in very late. Then talked again.

Ok next, let the pics tell you the stories.
Ummm... "self-proclaimed" handsome... Or "I don't know what the hell was going on" group...? lol. XP

Whatever about that la... XP

Then camwhore time!! Again!! XD
With Flame. Yeah, very hazy because of the cooking at food stall, I think that the wind direction blew to us... All of us very choked... XP
Suppose wanna take 3 of us(Sparda, me and Flame) but Ken stalked us!! XD

*beat out Ken to another place XP*

Never mind, take another one. =/
But another one lagi teruk. Somehow, I felt this like I was "syok sendiri" while the other 2 like "follow me" like that... XP

Alamak. Totally wrong for myself... XP

I "dragged" Sparda with me to do camwhore.
Alamak... Totally Alamak to express about this. *hid at somewhere, and go emo and lagi EMO*
Take with Wen only, but there's another 2 peoples also stalked us - Andrew and Mieko!!

Jangan la kacau... Teruk la you all... XO

Ah, never mind la. XP
Camwhore with Mieko!! XP

*sorry Taka I catched yours, lol. XP*
It's Chabu's turn!! XP
Last but not least, with Beat!!(suddenly we looked like jerks XP)

The festival was ended at 9.15pm, but we left the place at 10pm...

Coz there's someone brought the firework!! I just said "who has the fire?? I wanna burn those!!(with evil smile)" lol. XP

And some of us played much about that. XP

And poor to Jacky, he drank in the festival... Not a good thing la... =/

Although many of us choked in the events, but we were quite happy in that festival... Hope we can do the same thing at next year... =D

0 comments: