THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 24, 2009

Invading to Singapore soon?

Just sign up for the singapore cosplay forum, SG Cafe 2 days ago.

I felt that their standard for cosplaying is really high and great.

Really envious them... XP

Got some good friends(maybe) over there, even exchange the MSN for certain people...

And also exchange blogs, too.

I think I will have a chance to go cosplaying at Singapore in someday...?

Maybe, but not now, I told them.

Earliest maybe next year, but also have to depend for my money. lol. XP

Maybe doing some other things over there soon...

And get some info on there, too.=D

Ok, tomorrow need to help Sakurai's school.

So maybe we can meet again.

See ya. =D

2 comments:

renaye said...

wow so cool to go to singapore for cosplaying!! if only i can work and travel at the same time!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

ShawnNgu a.k.a shawn_kazu/Accel_helper said...

Hahaha... But have to depends many things first. lol. XP