THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 16, 2009

3rd Quarter 2009 Crew Meeting(15 July 2009)

Another time of meeting. Yeah, my chinese manager, Ah Teck called me to McD for another season of Crew Meeting. Then I said ok... Coz if we come for meeting, then we have our additional allowances for our salary... Money, money, yeah, yeah... XP

Ok I arrived my working place at 6pm. Yeah I worked at Taman Connaught Cheras branch.

Met some of collegues over there, and managers wanna chased us to make meeting quickly, but many people still not coming yet. Need to wait until about 7pm like that... Then ate Bihun Goreng + Karipap + a kuih that I don't know what it is, it's round and brown one... I love karipap!! XD

Before that... my camwhore time!! XD
With my one and only one chinese manager, Ah Teck...

"Ooi... Look at front le... Why so like that one..." XD

My 2nd assistant manager + my "boyfirend", Husainy... XP

You know what, he always like to slap my ass one... Then I always "rape" him one, no matter in crew room or in front of customers... Hey, that's not polite to do that in front of customers la... But I dare to do that. lol. XP
My 1st assistant manager, also as my "boyfriend", Muzamil.

We are so "love" each other one until many people wanna "puked" already... XP

Ok meeting started.

First, my store manager give lot of briefing about current and future promotions up to September. You know what... McValue Lunch wanna to change again!! I will gone crazy from next week if like that. WHY??

Because starting from 23rd of July, the McValue Lunch will be like this:

McValue Meal McChicken Medium Set: RM 5.95
McValue Meal Filet-O-Fish Medium Set: RM 5.95
McValue Meal Chicken McNuggets(6 pieces) Medium Set: RM 5.95

McValue Meal Big Mac Medium Set: RM 7.95
McValue Meal Spicy Chicken McDeluxe Medium Set: RM 7.95
McValue Meal Double Cheeseburger Medium Set: RM 7.95

McValue Meal Quarter Pounder with Cheese Medium Set: RM 8.95
McValue Meal Ayam Goreng McD 2 Pieces(Regular/Spicy) Medium Set: RM 8.95
McValue Meal Big & Tasty Medium Set: RM 8.95

Yeah, ALL McValue Meal inside the McValue Lunch!! WTH!?

If like this then everything gonna do like HELL lo...

Sakit kepala lo... XP

Not only this, new stuff coming too on August and September.

Like August, we will have new Chicken Burger just RM3 in McSaver menu. Filet-O-Fish will be taken out from McSaver menu. That means, Filet-O-Fish a la carte will be in normal price from August. And also there's no more promotion about 2 pies for RM3, only one Apple Pie for RM2. Others as usual.

How about September?

Ok this I need to specify as August/September. Why I say so? Because it's concerned about bulan Puasa. I also can puasa one, depends I want to do that or not. lol. =P

Actually it's a good thing to do Puasa, coz you will know like you did a good deed for yourself, like that.

What's promotion about bulan Puasa? You know... BIG appetites times again!!

Quarter Pounder and Spicy Chicken McDeluxe become DOUBLE UP!! Those are Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese and Double Spicy Chicken McDeluxe!! TOO big appetite for me while we looked at the pics... XDXD

That's more, while you buy any large McValue Meal on that time, you can buy Apple Pie or Sundae with only 99 sen. In addition, from September, while you buy Large McValue Meal with the desserts that I mentioned, you can get a Coca-Cola glass for free!! 6 colours can be choosen. XD

Then? Gapbuster time. What is Gapbuster?

It just like an exam. There's 2 times in a month, the person will be coming in anyday, anytime. He/she can be in counter or drive-thru or both in counter/drive-thru. Then that person will take marks for us based on quality, services and cleanliness. Yeah, I did twice 100% for gapbuster in this year, and we were still maintained 100% since September last year!! Woooooo!!! XD

Yeah, the gapbuster is really important for us, not only can get additional bonus if we can maintain for several months, our branch also can be seed store if we get no.1!! XD Since our branch already as seed store, so our services have to be maintained the best!! XD

And also, store manager also briefed about new systems the company do, our profit and loss, theme for this quarter(it's called perfect pitstop), terms for good services and many more.

Newcomers have to introduce themselves, and managers have to tell their positions in office and managements. It's very usual in the Crew Meeting.

Then... Some quizs about what my store manager mentioned, and I got lot of free coupons!! XD

So brillant for me... Hehehe...(jangan main tipu la... XD)

Then we played games!! One of games is mummy game, we have to choose one from our group(yeah, we were divided to 4 groups, and name of groups based on name of car: BMW, Honda, Toyota and Skyline. I'm the group of BMW, lol. XP) and become the "mummy" with... Tissue papers la. Then we played and laughed until I lmao pulak... XDXD

Here's our "creation" that we done!! Take pics and snapped!! XD
With another manager!! XDXD
Did something "fool" to my "mummy", lol. XP
Big pic time!! XD

*pointed to my mummy* XD
With one of my collegue and my good friend. =D
"self-proclaimed" best counter and drive-thru crews!! XD

Then we ate again, this time is a set of meal. I ate Double Cheeseburger, lol. XP

Then prize giving... And also birthday time for June and July!!
Celebrating, but I didn't go in... Malas already, lol. XP

Then the Crew Meeting ended at 11pm.

Not much, but learned a lot of things about service.

Wanna see me working? Just come to McD Taman Connaught Cheras branch!! XP

0 comments: