THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Daicon event(11 & 12 July 2009)

I really went EMO for these 2 days.

Reason?

This is the 1st time that I have to do alone, not as group.

Some of them had told me that cannot go over there, that's fine for me. However there are some people also "put aeroplane" to me, which made me a bit of dissapointed.

And also, this event was going worse on 2nd day rather than 1st day.

Will tell you reasons after I write down my story on these 2 days.



Ok let's go to 1st day.

I woke up quite early... About 6.30am... As usual... Eating breakfast, read newspaper(Sin Chew), keep all stuffs for cosplaying... And etc etc... Then I started to leave my house at 8.20am by my car.

Then take quite of people - Azusa, Andrew and Dave. Haha, now we have 6 people together as a good team, although all are different, that's Andrew, Dave, me, Azusa, Sachiko and Kimi. Wanna join us? lol. XD

We arrived to MMU Cyberjaya at 9.40am... And we nearly lost in the campus!! Thanks god there's a Daicon helper helped us to reach the event hall. While we reached, We saw that there's a quite long queue at the entrance. Maybe there's a lot of people wanna buy tickets for Chihara Minori one? Maybe. But I don't have interest at all. Dave and me also quickly registered for reconfirmation for Cosplay Competition. I saw 2 people's name was "cut" out... Sigh... Don't want to say who are they. Just one person can be reveal - Nightress. Coz she said that her props is not ready, so she wanted to forfeit the competition. Oh, that's too bad. However her costume was really pretty!! I wanna admire her la...

Ok after many of us changed our costume, Dave, Azusa and me went together to the main hall. Wow, there's quite big for the hall. And quite number of Doujinshi over there. And quite obviously, there's a long queue for KKnM booth.(At first I wondered that why there's a long line. Then we went a bit front, there's a booth call KKnM(quite famous one in Singapore) at there... =P)

We met a lot of peoples over there, like Wen(he was so hardworking for this event, not like very hyperactive + crazy at previous events, since he's one of committees), Beat as Mario, Margera(very late comer, 11.30am baru sampai), Rex(as casual), Hikaru(play whispering all around XD), and a lot of people... Sorry if I didn't mention any name of you... XP

Ok here's some look for main hall.

Actually, I don't really like the "Great Blue Wall" at stage one. That's very disturbing for me. Will tell more about reasons after this. There's card competition at upstairs. A look in front the stage.



Oh yeah I also wanna introduce some CUTE gashapon toys beside the entrance.
There's a lot of toys, and I saw quite numbers of Kamen Riders series one(about 9-10 boxes, if I not mistaken), but all are like Kiva, Den-O, Hibiki and some of old one(I think is Showa Kamen Rider series right...?). lol. But don't have Naruto, Bleach or One Piece one meh...? Quite dissapointed coz I really want to see those. >___<

Ok I have the cosplay competition, then I have to standby beside the stage with Dave.

Yeah, I cosplayed as Yamato. But this time will be quite a bit hard coz withoutNaruto, I can't do too much things... And really obvious for myself. Don't know how for others... =P

Whatever la... Just doing some random fighting scene... And also... EMO... EMO... ... XP
Ok how about see others? Like Margera(Dante), Beat(Mario), Sky(Elizabeth), Dave(another Dante, lol, same with Margera XD), and more... Just take some of them... =D
Ok Akiko(as Haruhi) is the last contestant. We need to wait for the result to final round, so some of us hanging around at main hall.

Then there's quite lol about 2 Dantes... "I see another side of myself."

I "orz" in instant after I heard that. XD

Ok, about half an hour later, result that go to final round was out...



I LOST AGAIN...

Lost in 3 consequence weeks already... Alamak...

Some good friends came and cheer with me... Thanks you all.

But really emo la... It's ok la, since Yamato also can be "extremely emo" what... lol. XP
lol... Sky and Beat danced together... Mario x Princess Peach? lol. XD Some of finalists. Sigh. Me wanna too... XP

Dave also not going to final round, so some of us, like Wen, Ray, Azusa, Dave, Rex, and myself with some other friends went together and try Jacky's DMC Curry Rice. lol. XD

Wow, it's such a hot day at outside... I already sweat too much at outside...

When we arrived there, Taka was helping over there, and we did a lot of funny thing at there, too. XP

Then Dave told me that Sasuke-kun(Izzy) already arrived to here, and I just like "REALLY!? Where?" And I decided that want to find him after the lunch.

After the lunch at Jacky's booth, we went back to main hall.

Then I found Sasuke-kun near the entrance!! lol, doing like "wanna fight" like that, and we talked quite much again. Then we proceeded to the stage.

At same time, they were doing karaoke competition.

But the competition was like... OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!

It's because... Almost half of contestants' tone were EXTREMELY TERRIBLE!!!!!!

It's something like this...
Suppose we heard great song, thought will make good song...
Everyone of us were shocked when the contestant's tone was "gone somethere else"...

WHAT THE STANDARD FOR THEM!!!!!!!!!????????

I mean, why there's some of them really having "thick face" to play this competition? You really hurt my ears la!!!!!!!!!!!! XO

Maybe next time you have to do something like audition for karaoke one... So that people will hear some better one.

Then I went out with Rex and... Gintoki-san!! Yay! I met him again.

We hanging around, and of course, some photoshoots too.
Then we were too boring, and Rex and Gintoki-san wanna go back home early too... Ok la... Then I went back to find Dave la, since the final round of competition gonna start soon.

Before the competition... Camwhore time!! XD
I stole Wen(Kiba)'s Akamaru... And... Stop kacau-ing Dave!!
Akamaru touched my wood... I'm not talking about "touch wood" things, lol. XP

Ok now... Let's enjoy the show about the finalists for cosplay competition.

The theme for final round is "romance". Alamak... You want to make the cosplayers OOC?? Yale yale...(learning Kakashi's tone now)
I "lmao" about Beat said that he used "fresh-n'-white"... WTH... lol. XDXD
Dante's love was rejected... For 1st time. He said. XP
Mario x Dante in Tango!! XDXD Tak cantik la... XDXD

Ok here are next team.
Last team... It seens like Sky(Elizabeth) don't know how to "make love", lol. XD

Akiko(Haruhi) as love expert. XD
Haruhi kissed Elizabeth!! XDXD
Ok cosplay competition ended, we need to wait for next day to know the result. Eh... Too long to wait la... Poyo for those committees la... =/

And because there's Chihara Minori's Q&A section, and I quite not interested about that, we left very early about 5.30pm.

Before we left, we back to Jacky's stall and talk much... And also have to pay Sasuke-kun for the plastic kunai la... I haven't pay him yet, lol... We also bought drinks for ourselves... Too thirsty for all of us... XP

And it's the first time that my car is "fully seated" - Dave, Andrew, Azusa, Ray and myself. Ray, welcome to the "club"!! lol. XD

Then while we went back, I brought Dave my house and have rest. And yeah, doing my pics, too.
I take my nap at 1am...


























Ok here's 2nd day.

Woke up quite late, about 7.10am like that.(Very late meh? lol. XP)

Use my 1 hour to keep costume, wash clothes, reading newspaper and tidying my parents' room. Yeah I need to tidy my parents' room before they come back... Or I will kena la... XP

Kacau Dave to wake up at 8.10am... Since the fan in my room really disturbing with lot of noise, so I did with that... Really, Dave woke up because of that. lol. XD

We have our breakfast at outside, then coming back, taking bath, and we went out from my house at 9.50am.

Take Andrew, Azusa and Ray again, and we went to MMU Cyberjaya together. Weeee~~ XD

Arrived to MMU Cyberjaya at 10.40am like that...

And this time, I wanna do something different again.

Aiya, actually if you read my previous post, then you know already la...

Know who is this?



















Ahahaha... Seens like many of you know already. Hehe... Yup, Uzumaki Naruto is coming back again since last week at GameHub!! XD

Actually I have to keep my Naruto costume to cupboard for few months... Then because of my group member cannot come(ya la, I talk about Sparda la)... Then I have thought about wanna do as Naruto one more time? I thought until Sat night, the answer is absolutely "YES!"

Yeah, another time as Naruto Sage Mode, but 1st time in KL/Selangor cosplay event.

Then as usual... I think I used about more than 40 minutes to do as Naruto... Yeah, Dave helped me to make spike hair, put colour hair spray(talked about that joke again), then Azusa helped to draw the eyes parts, and I drew the whiskers for myself. Yeah, I didn't put eye contacts again due to don't want to make trouble for myself... My eyes always bullied me one... -____-'''

Then I just went out from changing room, then a lot of people wanted to have pics... It's totally different from 1st day... You see... 1st day as Yamato, low popularity; 2nd day as Naruto, suddenly having super high popularity!! I put one of my poses for about more than 2 minutes... My left leg already felt tired + pain la... Although Rex came out and told me that just get away anytime, but me said that let the people snap until there's no one wanna do that. I such that kind person, always think about other people first... XP

Then I found Azreal(Tobi) and Cutie(Sakura in casual) went together, and I "kacau" them... And Zhangzhang as random Akatsuki member also joined us... We just walked around and left out very soon...

Then I back to changing room... And some of our friends still on changing or whatever... Then I found that Maru called Azusa and Dave to a room, then I "hitched" to that room... Then Ray and Wen also came in and kacau all... Then finally, Yuan also came and was "dragged" in too... Because Maru wanted to do an assignment about cosplay, so she wanted to do a video cam to record us... Oh, it sounded similar about my persuasive speech about cosplay, and Ray, Yuan also have to do assignments about this... Oh my!! 4 persons doing the same topic!? lol... XP

Then we started to let Maru having her assignment... And quite numbers of "NG" moments... Wasted so many times, until I said need to rushed up since we wasted many times already, then everyone gonna behave themselves la... And we made Maru's assignment - Success!! XD

Then we went out from changing room and get our DMC Curry Rice - Again!! XD

And this time, Taka changed as Kazu from Air Gear. lol... Just morning saw him as "Taki" one... So quick to change one... lol. XD

As 1st day, we ate and have much fun together, like saw Jacky rapped Taka, the Akatsuki team came out together!! Woot!!

However some of people use a "certain" word to tease me... Andrew called that word as a "taboo" for me... Please la... Don't try to tease me la... I will go lagi emo one if you said that word again... =/

After that, we went back to event hall, and Andrew requested for some photoshoots for me, then I did that...
lol, me in mixing emotions mode... Many expressions already la... XP

Then I went back to changing room again, and I saw Beat was completed as Buu from DragonBall... Too Epic + nice la!! XDXD

Yeah, he used about nearly 2 hours for that. Need a lot of patiences. =D
DragonBall Team!! Tzezumi, Ikki, Miyavi and Beat... XDXD

Ok I wanted to go in the main hall, and I saw that BLACKOUT!?

Then I checked that Chihara Minori's concert would be coming soon... What the frog la... Yeah, I'm as Naruto, of course talk like that la...(dattebayo!! XD) - Later will be "KO" by someone with this. XP

WHY YOU SWITCHED OFF ALL THE LIGHT!?

I still don't understand about that. Felt extremely annoying about this.

Because of this so-called blackout, it already make people shocked and the doujin owners couldn't do their business la... Even when I cosplayed, when people requested me for pics, I need to find a place which got light, or brighter to take pic. Wasting time, Wasting the photographer/requestors and my energy to find the better place. Frasturating. =/

Met Azreal and Cutie again, then we went together, since we also can't do anything for blackout and the concert... We went into the Maid Cafe, but it looked like "everyone were gone".

I just like "Ahhhh!? No people in service...?"

Then I found out a paper that was sticked not really obvious beside the door, written that "Sorry, Maid Cafe is closed 'right now(looked like this 2 words was "added up" so I made the sign for that 2 words)'. Because of the paper was flipped, so I opened all, then I read that "Sorry, Maid Cafe is closed till 2.30pm."

What the...?

I totally speechless while I looked at that.

Boring la, nothing to do, then Dave take Zhangzhang's Akatsuki's cloak to play... Then made like "WTF" moment... lol. XD

Then we heard about the concert started, we were doing like "very high" inside the cafe. lol. XD

Too bored la... Then do some camwhore... Again. =P
With Azreal(next time I have to call you "Tobi-chan" la. XP)
With Cutie... Sakura-chan... XD

Alamak, was questioned by Raven about this pic... Nothing la, just normal only. lol... XP

Ok then we went out to look how's the concert going. We didn't buy the ticket, then we have to watch at outside... But totally blocked by the "Great Blue Wall"...

Ok let me talk about that "Great Blue Wall", Or some people call much "nicer", the "Berlin Wall".
I was so curious about the "Great Blue Wall" with the metal "pagars"... And then I knew that it's for Chihara Minori's concert. I was like "What the Frog...?(Yeah, again)" It was sound very ridiculous because... In my thought was like "people who have pay, you can see; people who don't pay, no chance to see" like that. What a horrible moment I ever see... Luckily I still can see through the gigantic screen from the center that not blocked by the wall. Please... Don't treat people like that, ok... What's the difference about people who paid or not paid? All still are people, right? PLEASE DON'T DISCRIMATE PEOPLE. It's very disgusting to see the "Great Blue Wall" was used as that. =/

Although the MC was mentioned that "no photos taking and no video recording during Chihara Minori's concert", but from what I saw, I still can see that some irresponsible person/fans take pics or recording. I wonder those don't understand english(I know many people even don't know what Chihara Minori said coz she talked in Japanese, luckily Ray explained coz she knew better) or just purposely broke the rule? This was too extreme for me.

Even Aoshi couldn't endure about the wall and "blackout" thingy already, maybe some of you already read his blog on his lowyat site. His statements will go wilder and more critical than me, because he desribed about Berlin Wall to compare the "Great Blue Wall". As you can know, the WALL is very disturbing.

Ok let's not talk about the "Great Blue Wall" again, let's talk about concert.

Chihara Minori sang so great, and she even wore Kebaya in encore moment. That was really suitable for her!! Too bad she didn't sing Hare Hare Yukai, or all of us will go bersark la... XP

Thanks for Ray again for translating Chihara Minori's talk. I not really understand too much, but it sounded like she felt really great in Malaysia.

Well, look another side. I think that... Are we doing ACG event or mainly focus on Chihara Minori's concert only?? It quite like the main purpose was gone to nowhere already. Daicon commitees really need to think about this.

Ok the concert ended at 5pm, and we were allowed to go in... Sigh.

And we were waiting for listening the result for all competitions.

While waiting, we talked very much, again. Including some friends about their thought about Chihara Minori's appearance, and more. I saw that someone took a bottle that still have much of water that Chihara Minori drank and put beside the stage. That person took and yell that got Chihara Minori's bottle!! Making more bersark... Sigh... What the hell la... -____-'''

While waiting...
Camwhore again! This time with Ray. XD
And that's the only thing that I can show about Chihara Minori's concert thing - The welcome flag.
Dave as Santino/Santina Marella!!

"I'm Santina Marella, and I'm the 'lesbiana'..."

*orz* in instant... XD

Ok result was coming out, and I just talk about cosplay competition only.
Margera in 3rd place.
Sky in 2nd place! =D
Aiya... No need to say... Beat still no.1!! XDXD
Winner got cash!! Show me your money... RM___RM

Ok last but not least... Dancing on the stage!!

We danced Love & Joy, Cirno Dance, Hare Hare Yukai and Bacchikoi.

You may check about the dances over here(those are clickable links):

1. Love & Joy

2. Cirno Dance

3. Hare Hare Yukai

4. Bacchikoi

We danced very sweat and very tired already, so we changed our clothes and go back at 6.20pm.
We ate our dinner at Seri Kembangan and I sent everyone to home, including Dave to Puduraya, and I went back to my house.

It's not a good event actually, but at least have some good friends over there... Can accept la...

Just hope that this event need lot of corrections and make the event much better. However I need to reconsider that if there's Daicon again at next year... Sigh.

Daicon for this year... about 3/10 la... Failed la... A lot of major mistakes was done over there.

Ok end of my story.

0 comments: