THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Outing at Mid Valley

Today there's no class for me, since there's only tutorial for Tuesday in my timetable, and there's no tutorial on 1st week, so today is absolutely FREE for me, lol. XD

Ok let's get to point. Today I gonna to go out and celebrate Cutie's birthday, and also wanna make some discussion about our group. Esspecially for private outing photoshoot. So I go out from my house about 12.10pm, since there's not really far to Mid Valley from my house.

I arrived to Mid Valley about 12.25pm, but I used more than half hours to find parking place!! Oh my god that's quite long time, and Andrew kept calling about "Where am I!?" That's so sorry for him for waiting me for so long time.

After I managed to find a parking place, I went to Anime Tech and meetup with Andrew over there. And also, I used up my vouchers that I won during C2AGE to buy a plushie over there. A Naruto plushie. Yup, that's my first plushie ever, and I'm not lying. Somebody tried to misunderstand that I'm "holding" "someone" when I carried Naruto plushie. Ewww... I will knock you if you dare to say that again. lol. XP

Ok then I asked Cutie that where's she so we can celebrate each other. Yeah I already bought a cake. A normal cake la... But it also costed me about RM35 for 1/2kg cake. Aiya chin chai la... If the person is very good to me, I don't mind about money too. Just don't make me be dissapointed la...

Then she said that she was with the gang, and they were at Food Garden at Garden. So we walked quite fast from Megamall to Garden.

When I arrived, I found that there were quite of numbers of peoples already having their lunch over there. Not only Cutie and her friends, like Kar Yaw, his younger bro, Bing Soon and a girl that I don't know her name(sorry, lol), and also Sparda, Darkiris, Belle, Azreal and Brian. Quite surprise that Sparda would take leave and join us, lol. XD

And then I took out the cake and start to celebrate to Cutie. She said it's about 3rd time to celebrate for her in a row, lol... Like I said last time, I said it, then I will do it. That's my principal. After we celebrated with her, Iris chased me to discuss about our group things, since they had class soon. Then we started in short time. I would like a make apology because I didn't manage to get sasuke-kun's call, and the meeting was originally organized by him. I just checked about them about private photoshoot and Animangaki event. That was told on my group blog already, just refer over there, lol. Quite lazy to tell again. XP

After that Belle and Iris went out to their U. Quite quiet for a while. =P

Then Beatbox and Margeta came together. Beat gave Cutie a small plushie, and Margeta gave a "rose" to her!! Wow, that's such a surprise for her!! It seens so happy for her, lol. XP

Then Cutie and her schoolmates also went out because of watching movie... lol just left Beat, Margeta, Sparda, Azreal, Brian, Andrew and me. Yup, just 7 men/males. lol. And that time I finally can called my lunch. Paiseh la... Many people eaten already, and need to respect people la... Since Beat and Margeta already ordered the food, then I went out myself to order, too. =P

I quite a bit of stupid to tell somethings about Kamen Rider lol... Since I quite a LONG time not watch about it already. And recently just watched Kamen Rider Decade, and will watch some previous Kamen Rider soon, if I have enough money, lol. I cannot download la, since I don't like to wait for downloading. lol. XP

Because of... I talk about Decade one, when Tsukasa want to do "henshin", his move "quite exactly" like when the WWE superstar John Cena did his spinning belt spinned.(I mean, his hands' move.) It became a funny moment when Beat said that "because this move is 'imported' from John's one to Decade...". I sweated and laughed about that, lol. It sounds like Decade one fotocopy John's move... Sigh, yale yale.(Oh yeah, is that move as the trademark for John already...? If yes then OMG, sigh...) XP

While we talked, Kelly came and joined us. I also introduced other to her. She talked very much to Andrew, lol. Ok let then talk while I still checked more with Beat, lol.

Then we started to go out from Food Garden after we talked so much, then Azusa also came in. Then Beat, Margeta, Sparda and me talked with Azusa, while others heading to arcade in Megamall. Yeah, we mainly talked about Animangaki event, about Kenny Roger thingy, since Azusa as manager for that shop in Megamall outlet. Then we talked to mascot for Kenny Roger. Azusa teased me to do as the mascot since that's very simple and suitable for me. However I rejected that, and I talked my experience about being mascot for Hamburglar at McD. Although it's quite hard about being mascot mostly because of will be "bullied" by the children, that's a good experience for being mascot over there. Don't think that you can call me to do the mascot at cosplay event. Don't want to "mandi dalam", or as "being sauna". lol. XP

Sparda wanted to find some materials, so we went to Art Friend to search anything first. And I bought some permanent colour pens for cosplay usage, and Beat too. Azusa and me talked a lot while others were searching, including some private thoughts, lol. Shhh... =P

Then we went to Professor uniform shop, since Sparda wanted to buy elastic short ropes for the shoes that Margeta gave him. Aiya, Naruto shoes, lol. The shoes is ngam for him, just the upper part quite loose. That kind of elastic short ropse can be used like KRS like that, make your lower part of trousers look "tight". lol. The owner is a chinese, and Azusa quite know about a salesgirl who worked on that shop, but that salesgirl was resigned. That's too bad for Azusa. While asking for that short ropes, we were known that just only a type of rope. I used mandarin to asked the owner once again to reconfirm. Then I asked again that, "这个大概有多长?(How much the length of this(rope)? - Sorry that didn't translate to you all that what I was talking to the owner... =P)" The owner opened the plastic and showed us the length. Margeta and Sparda tested the rope, and Beat blughed him that Sparda that his leg got too much "bulu" while he was on testing, then I blughed Beat back that I also in same category, lol. Actually it's not a good way to blugh like such of this thing la... Quite a bit of sensitive, since everyone are different. I'm not lecturing, but tell the fact. Gomen... lol. XP

After purchasing the rope(not me purchasing la, lol. XD), we went to a Hip-hop fashion shop(that's Beat's favourite, because of his style, lol. XP) and Beat bought something over there. In awhile, Azreal came out from arcade and join us, but Andrew went back first. Soon, Sparda also leave us to go back. -____-

Then we continued talking, and Azusa also leave us because of going to work. And me also leave too due to nearly 5pm, aiya, I don't like traffic jam one... lol. XP

That's all for today's outing...

Now candid time for the event:

That's Cutie's cake that bought by me. Not really cute la, hope you all don't mind. =P
After we sang the songs for her, Cutie made her wishes.
Cutie blew the candle. Yay!! XD
That's the plushie that I used my vouchers to gain!! I put it beside my bed, since there's not much place for my study room already. Yeah, FYI, I have 2 own rooms, one is study room, another is my sleeping room. Jealous le... But study room just my reading stuff, comics and desktop. Sleeping room? Lagi plain... Just a bed. lol. XD

Oh yeah I didn't realize that today is my chinese calender's birthday until my mother cooked boiled eggs and "mee suan(a kind of noodle, it's like bihun but not bihun because it's white, lol)" for me... Yeah, being old soon, after you all celebrate with me on 23rd of June and/or during 1st day of Animangaki.
That's the "mee suan" with boiled egg! Thanks to my mother... XD

And thanks for all read such LONG blog... I like to do long one, lol. XD









有时候我真的很不明白,为什么有些人很刻意地避开我呢?我说话非常直接, 很少拐弯抹角。我又不是讲错话,有时候也会和别人开玩笑嘛,只是这个人为什么要把玩笑当真呢?不要以为你当我是透明的就可以不睬我,我也可以这样对你的。。。做人不要太过分,要有分寸点,不要以为你对别人很好就每个人会喜欢你,我是不会揭发你,不过不要以为你很厉害,很了不起,为了那一点点小事就先和我做出绝交的举动,我会很看不起你,也会觉得你很没肚量。这不是在说我的组员,只是一个让我瞧不起的人。那个人最好反省一下,也最好不要问我那个人是谁。。。(除非你和我的关系非常好,也是一个不会随便说别人的秘密的人,那我有可能会和你说。〕

还有一些人,更让我很不满意,以为我在抢他的角色。。。我还没有当场质问他,已经算便宜他了。。。还好他没有做出让我很没面子的举动,我也不再追究。还好有一个可以让我谈心的人,可以和她分享,我也不会气到那里去。。。只是交朋友时真的要很小心,不要交到让你很气火的朋友。。。只是交朋友需要互相体谅,互相了解。。。就是有些人不会这样做,让我觉得很失望。希望我们的友情不会比白开水还不如。。。这会让我很心痛。。。

可以的话,千万不要随便告诉别人这两段是指谁或代表着什么意思给看不懂的人知道,不想闹出更多问题出来。。。

0 comments: