THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GACClite mini event(14 April 2009)

Suppose this event is on 14-16 April, but I only go for 14 only, because it was located at MMU Melaka!! And it also was held on weekdays, that's why the organisers said before that "please consider it as 'gathering' event rather than 'cosplay'." After I having my 1-hour-lecture and watch RAW live event on internet, I departed from my house about 11.30am.


Ok don't tell other that I drove at highway with extremely quick speed - 140-150km/h!! XD


When I arrived to Melaka at 12.30pm, as I promised to Dave, I waited for him so he can lead me to MMU Melaka. Although I'm quite familiar to Melaka due to my father was working over there before, but I not sure how to go to MMU Melaka. Then I waited for him... Until 1.15pm!! I already gave him moody face(like Yamato, lol) when he arrived. Because he said that he was arranged some costumes that just arrived. Yeah he also as the costume dealer. I also bought some of costumes from him. lol, try to promoting him ma... XP


Ok try to not out of topic. Then he leaded me to go there, and I found out that MMU melaka also quite huge. But not really huge as MMU Cyberjaya one. MMU cyberjaya is "too many space", but MMU Melaka is "quite packed" place. lol. After I parked my car, we went to the venue, but the signboards that given by Emina(the organisation of GACClite and also GACC) was not really detail, so we almost went lost. Thanks god there's another people who's Dave's friend help us to lead the venue.


When we reached, my first point of view of the venue was... THERE'S TOO SMALL!! It's smaller than about 2 tutorial rooms from my university, lol. Because of that, many events that suppose to be held at this event was cancelled/postponed. That's not cool at all.


Oh I was really hungry for that time, so I went to maid cafe and order the food. The menu was looked like this below:
The menu was so cute. I ordered Asagi chicken sandwiches and a mocktail called Asahina Mikuru.(Why they used the anime characters to name the mocktail? Who knows what kind of the mocktail it is? They should give the description when they name such kind of names so we know what it is. lol. XD) Actually Asahina Mikuru was made of combination is orange juice with the coke. That's what I knew from the maid. lol. And the mocktail also quite acceptable for drink. lol. Sandwiches? Also well done. But the prices was quite... high. The micktail is RM4 each, and that sandwiches is the most expensive one. RM3.80 for that kind of sandwiches. It means that other sandwiches are in different price, but I picked the most expensive one. Super hungry ma!! XP


Ok la let you all see some other stalls on the GACClite venue:


Yeah the place was quite like... We could be the "sardine" if there's too many people come to have a look at this mini event. Edo told that the venue was changed suddenly by the university management, and he was not happy about it. Yup, the other committees were in the same way of that thought. Then Edo showed a video for this event, yeah it's opening video. You can have a look over here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOlUUI9_iwA


We laughed when we looked for some of words over there. And Mieko was shown that she danced DDR!! lol. XD


And I would like to present a very funny moment when I enjoyed my food at maid cafe:
lol, Edo and Mieko are maids for the maid cafe!!
And I would like to call Edo as "Maido" if this happen again. lol. XD


And also, I bought a gashapon toy, which is Naruto. Seriously, that's my first Naruto figure toy, you know!! XD


Oh ok, there's a person(I forgot already what his name already, but I know that's Dave's friend) who cosplay in a character of D-Grayman(but minus out the wig), so I also been as photographer for his own photoshoot. Have a look for my skill(lol):
After that, Dave and me left MMU Melaka and went to Jusco and Melaka Mall for hanging around. He played DDR at Jusco and I played Para Para at Melaka Mall. lol, we are dancer, what... Must show off our skill ma... But Dave is much better than me, lol. Then having lunch/dinner at KFC, coz today have 25% discounts ma... I have the discount card so Dave also could enjoy the discounts, lol. And Dave also agreed that I can sleep at his house when GACC at August, but one condition: Sleep at living room with his "many" Penang friends. I said "Never mind, at least I have a proper place to let me have a rest. And of course, FOC to sleep overnight at Melaka, lol." And I booked 2 persons from him, in case there's another one(I don't want to mention who's that person, but if you know me really well you might know who I refered to) followed me. Then I sent back Dave to MMU Melaka coz he want to watch anime movie at night time, and I went back to KL about 6pm.


Yup that's a day when I was at this event. Maybe it's boring, but I felt surprise that the organisation team could make the mini event quite well done. Thanks to you all again!! =D

0 comments: