THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Is that "am I looking wrong" or "They are doing 'real'?"

I should think about it in few months ago, but now.. I think I have to rediscuss again. XP

What thing I have to talk at here?

Nothing much, but the.. Actually it's a bit sensitive for following below, so PLEASE READ IN YOUR OWN RISK.
















Oh yeah, put this as "road block". LOL. XP



















I think it's very down right?

So ok, let me talk about this.

It's about one of my favourite show - Kamen Rider W.

Why?

I can only say that this is the most "dramatic moment" I ever discussed compared with other Kamen Rider Series. Even Decade one also can't compare W already. =P

Before it showed, we got many discussions like.. 2 men become a rider? Many peoples like.. "Are you kidding me? I imagined some "yaoi"(yaoi means man-man love XP) moments over here, and DO YOU THINK IT'S APPROPRIATE TO LET CHILDREN WATCH LIKE THAT!?"

But my thought was not like that, coz my thought is "maybe it's similar with the 'jogress evolve' from Digimon Adventure 02."

What's "jogress"?

"Jogress" is the combination words from "joint" and "progress". So that's "jo-gress". Watch episode 27 of Digimon Adventure 02 if you don't know it or want to know more. *promoting moment XP*

My concept of "2 men become a rider" was like that. Then when the show was shown, my concept just correct in half - A person become a rider, while another one become a "soul" and into the rider.

So, people predicted wrong. No yaoi moment. LOL. XD

HOWEVER.

The yaoi issue was taken out again, and this time, I TOOK OUT THIS ISSUE.

Why I took out?

You want me to show you the proof?

Nah, here it goes. As mentioned just now, Watch IN YOUR OWN RISK. XP
See that..? How I call this..

Oh yeah.

LOVE.

*CIBAIENGKAUWHYMADEAFANMADEYAOIMOMENTTOTHOSERIDERS*

Nah, I don't do any photoshop coz I REALLY printscreen from here.
My 1st expression like "ZOMGWTFBBQ" and try to do a joke that "Who's uke? Who's seme?"

Oh damn it. Am I go too far..?

I think.. Yes. Quite too far.

But like last monday when I watched the next episode for Kamen Rider W, there's a scene that W rides on Accel biker mode. I think it can go a bit far till the love story that a person rides on another person and play like "the horse" with slapping the ass. Oh my goodness. XP

This time is worse than the preview scene. You see their "position"..?

Even myself already can't stop laughing.

Now we know Terui is "seme" and Shotaro is "uke".(or in reversal..? LMAO XDD)

Oh it can't be reversal since Terui wanna be the "boss". LOL XP

Ah, whatever. XP

Somebody said that "caption this pic". I like "Oh fuck. Damn it. LOL. XDD"

Oh wait, why become like "we so enjoyed so much for the pic"..?

Maybe because we're adult..? Maybe.

But that's not appropriate that put that pic in official site. If let the children see.. That's not a nice scene. Angle error. lol. =P

I think that's much more for them.. But later 1st since the news I got are spoilers. Maybe we talk those on next time..?

Till then. =D

0 comments: