THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 22, 2010

Looks not really mind, but very sad in my heart

Sometimes I wanna do something, but in the end, it will go not really well.

What I'm trying to say..?

I thought back again for my cosplay plan in this year.. Don't you think that half of the characters are "not really do in group" like that..?

Yeah, almost all characters I did not discuss with my friends, and I wanna do alone from now.

Reason?

"Somebody" made me having a huge mistake about that "somebody", and that "somebody" really make me very piss off until now..

And also, I think I miss a very important photoshoot - Naruto Photoshoot.

Yeah, my 1st cosplay, but never did a photoshoot for that!

F**k some of people over there.. Think that I'm too ego, kacau here, kacau there, or what so ever.. Actually I'm not.. Just their mind are too narrowed for my thought. Perasan.

But doing solo also not a cheap things, actually. Just about Terui Ryu, I need to save about RM800 for his character.. That cost a bomb. lol, I like Minehiro, so what..

Just my thought.. This week in KR W.. Terui is MORE KAKKOI in black clothes.. That made him too cool.. Hahaha.. Nak "molest" him liao. LOL XP

Anyway, I still will cosplay in default, that's in red clothes. Coz it's similar with the KR Accel body colour. That's my logic opinion.. lol.. =P

Then.. Now go searching all resources that I can do about Terui Ryu from now..

Oh yeah, I love the maid cafe at Kepong last Sat.

With Yukito, Zhangzhang, Allen Wong "sifu"(damn gila for him XP), Aki and his 2 friends(OMG I forgot their name T__T), all together like.. more than 3 hours and talk like bullshit hell and made me laughed like "fanboy scream".. Oh damn.. Not good for that.. XP

Don't worry, that's another event at 2 weeks later, I just a viewer for that event, then if got dinner together, then not just like what I did last sat.. Coz it's more than 10 people and "SCREAMING" together liao.. Sounds like I already "organized" to them.. LOL.. XD

Then.. Wanna go class liao.. Busy weeks again for following weeks. =P

0 comments: