THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Oh. This is getting nicer.

Back from my parents' hometown for Chinese New Year.. Not really like for this year coz there was several times of blackout in that area, esspecially at night.. That's really sick for me. Screw the TNB. Really as Namewee said, TNB = Tiu Nia Bu. XD

Ok not talking about this one, but it seems that I really wanna follow someone.. Oh no, not male again.. Hahahahaha.. XP

This time, wanna follow an Japanese new artist - Kinomoto Minehiro.

Ehh..? Who's he?

*point* "Neh, that Terui Ryu from Kamen Rider W lo. =P"

Why now I follow him..?

I felt like.. He's so KAKKOI(handsome and something that have his own style like that =P) for me, and also.. Cute.(wanna pinch him la..*die* XP)

His character as Terui Ryu.. I felt that Terui is quite has his own characteristics and his own style. I really like when he said that "Zetsubou ga omae no goal da(Despair is your goal)" That's too kakkoi for me. =D

Haha, now Shotaro really a "Half-boiled" Detective. LOL. XDLet myself as the Bettle Phone(his phone and detect device in Kamen Rider W.. XP) and follow Terui Ryu's everything.

lol, not Kinomoto Minehiro?

Haha, yeah, also in his real life. Just read his blog is enough for me. So, yeah.
So.. See ya.. =D

0 comments: